About Thrive Global
Thrive is a leading behavior change technology company founded by Arianna Huffington in 2016 with the mission to end the stress and burnout epidemic. Thrive helps individuals and organizations improve well-being, performance and mental resilience with its AI-powered behavior change technology platform. Thrive’s Microsteps – small, science-backed steps to improve health and productivity – have been adopted by employees at more than 125 organizations in over 140 countries, from frontline and call center workers to executives at multinational companies.
As the Senior Product Analyst, you will be a critical member of our product team. You will help us define and track key product and engagement metrics. You will help us track product adoption, engagement, retention, and customer health. You will design and collaborate with product managers and engineers. Your work will be central to the development and strategic success of the product. You will work autonomously and will own the data for several parts of the product.
If you’re not sure that you’re 100% qualified, but this sounds like a role you would Thrive in – we want you to apply! We believe skills are transferable and passion for our mission goes a long way.
Who You Are:
- You are passionate about user engagement and helping create awesome products
- You are autonomous and possess strong technical and analytical knowledge
- You can translate complex data into simple, actionable insights
- You are a believer incompassionate directness who gives and receives feedback with heart
How You'll Contribute:
- Effective communication is crucial in this role. It is essential to have thoughtful written communication skills and clear points of view and recommendations for the teams you work with.
- Track customer adoption at the account level over time and by cohort to identify key trends and results.
- Benchmark customers and individuals against SaaS and wellbeing industry standards for customer success and marketing applications.
- Combine customer usage and adoption with gross retention to identify key levers that drive health and help post-sales teams implement.
- Support best practices and data governance standards for our usage data, such as naming conventions and properties.
- Ensure data ownership and partnership across the stack.
- Clear demonstration of stakeholder management, and communication of complex information to stakeholders who do not have a technical background.
- Ability to work and interface directly with product managers and engineers.
- Proven track record creating insightful analytics using statistical techniques
- Expertise across the entire stack (production > warehouse > business intelligence)
- Understanding of our key systems: Segment, BigQuery, dbt, Looker, etc.
- Significant hands-on experience with SQL bonus if you have R/Python experience.
- Knowledge of key SaaS metrics and product benchmarks (DAU/MAU, User Retention, etc)
What We Offer:
- Being part of a mission-driven company that’s truly making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Ability to develop within the company and shape our growth strategy.
- A human-centric culture with a range of wellness perks and benefits.
- A competitive compensation package.
- Medical, dental and vision coverage + 401k program with company match.
- Generous paid time-off programs.
Compensation for this role depends on level, and will likely fall in the $150K-160K range. We provide a competitive mix of salary, performance bonus, and equity