Unity, which recently merged with ironSource, is the world’s leading platform for creating and growing real-time 3D content.
Unity's game development platform is one of the most popular. The company's suite of creation tools aims to make life easy for artists, designers, and developers. Outside video games, Unity's platform is used in aerospace, film, medical, manufacturing, and other industries where real-time 3D content needs to be created.
Unity APAC is looking for a self-motivated individual who is passionate about helping to craft the future of our growing Realtime 3d business in variety of industries!
As the leading real-time development platform for games, interactive 3D design visualization, AR, and VR, Unity helps bring all kinds of creations to life faster than ever before.
APAC Product marketing manager is full time position that responsible for leading product-based marketing strategies and driving the company's growth by influencing the strategic direction in APAC. In this role, you will be working closely with different teams from all over the world!
What you’ll be doing
- Define the integrated go-to-market strategy for APAC with a selection of products and services by defining regional customer needs, market opportunity for global products, and other insights
- Understand product technologies and be able to clearly synthesize into messaging that resonates with the customers
- lead the cross functional execution across with content marketing, demand generation, technical marketing, digital marketing, and PR to define the marketing assets to target users and drive the pipelines
- Collaborate with broader organizations, such as sales, product, engineering organizations
What we’re looking for
- Understanding of software development lifecycle, and customer demands to plan and implement Go-To-Marketing strategies
- B2B experience and Strong project management skills with multi-tasking
- Ability of grasp sophisticated technical details and creative problem-solving ability
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team with collaborative skills, positively influence and bring people together in an organization
You might also have
- Background in B2B game middleware tools or services
- Experience in different marketing positions to see the whole activities
- Experience in product marketing preferably in gaming, SaaS software company
This position is not open to relocation. This position does not support visa sponsorship