At Calm, we have a simple, albeit BIG mission: to make the world a happier and healthier place. Through our website, blog, and app—filled with meditations, sleep stories, music, movement, and more—we’re redefining what mental care looks like in 2023 and beyond. With over 100 million users worldwide, 100,000 new users daily, and our growing partnerships with major companies, we’re having a positive effect on more and more people each and every day. And while the heart of Calm is digital, we are growing and expanding offline with a variety of products and services to help deliver on our mission of health and happiness, the world over.
What We Do:
Calm is the world’s #1 brand for mental fitness and our Calm Business team is furthering our mission to make the world happier and healthier by bringing our offering into the employee benefits space. Calm Business is helping companies build a more resilient organization by promoting better sleep, reducing stress and anxiety, and developing consistent mindfulness practices. We offer accessible and effective content to meet the needs of any diverse workforce. With our proven launch strategy and marketing resources, plus ongoing engagement programs and account support, we take the stress out of employee benefits.
As a product manager on Calm’s B2B product team, you’ll identify, define, and prioritize features to help grow Calm’s global presence. This role will be primarily focused on building product capabilities for Calm’s workplace mental health solution serving both employers and their employees. In this role you will also research and test new features to help drive Calm’s B2B product roadmap.
More generally, you’ll develop and test hypotheses to deepen the engagement of Calm’s B2B user base. You’ll be a product leader that collaborates across the company to meet key objectives strategically and effectively. You’ll work closely with our Engineering, Design, Data, Sales, User Acquisition, International, Marketing, and Content teams to identify and define features to drive business outcomes.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive new feature development focused on growth of specific B2B KPIs - your days will consist of ideation, planning, testing, optimization, and reporting of these features
- Partner with Design to deeply understand employer and employee needs and create rapid prototypes to test effectiveness of proposed solutions
- Prioritize features, build consensus, and coordinate product development with a team of engineers to ship high-quality experiences.
- Partner with Data to perform in-depth data analysis to identify and propose high-impact testing opportunities
- Build and manage a product roadmap; set priorities, goals and track deliverables to drive product strategy forward
- Build internal partnerships and influence: scaling our platforms and delivering a consistent, engaging user experience requires teamwork across many job functions and levels.
- Create PRDs that succinctly explain a feature’s job to be done, the market opportunity, how success will be measured, and the tasks necessary to ship/iterate
Skills and Qualifications:
- A passion for creativity, innovation and building great products, including those with a B2B focus
- Ability to analyze user data and extract business requirements from multiple stakeholders and transform them into usable and elegant product specifications
- Deep knowledge of B2B product KPIs and customer personas
- Technically conversant and able to collaborate easily with cross-functional partners
- History of running large scale A/B tests
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to balance multiple projects and deadlines
- Ability to present to senior and executive leaders
Nice to Haves:
- Experience building B2B workplace products
- Experience building digital health products
- Minimum 12 years of relevant work experience
The anticipated salary range for this position is $193,500 - $270,900. The base salary range represents the low and high end of Calm’s salary range for this position. Not all candidates will be eligible for the upper end of the salary range. Exact salary will ultimately depend on multiple factors, which may include the successful candidates skills, experience and other qualifications. This role is also eligible for equity + comprehensive benefits + 401k + flexible time off.