Okcoin is one of the world’s largest and fastest growing cryptocurrency exchanges. We help millions of people buy and sell bitcoin, and over 20 other crypto assets every day — but our work is a whole lot more than that. We’re building an inclusive future of finance, one that opens new opportunities to learn financial literacy, store value, and build wealth for everyone.
About OKX Graduate Program (Supernova)
Supernova Program is a 3-year career accelerator program that aims to fast-track young, high-performing graduates into technical experts and future leaders in the Product team. We firmly believe in the youthful power of the new era. Join us to achieve your narrative around crypto.
As a graduate Product Manager, you will build and maintain the core OKX app with millions of daily active users. You will work cross-functionally with design, product, and other engineering teams to identify customer needs, and ship high-quality new features through fast iterations
What You’ll Be Doing
- Responsible for the requirement-research and product design, collect user suggestions and develop solutions.
- Discover and identify business trends and new industry demands, design financial product functions, output prototypes and PRDs from start to launch.
- Improve and optimize product competitiveness and user experience through data analysis, competitors research and other means.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functions - R&D, Engineering, Marketing, Operations, Business Development teams, to ensure the teams understand the product fully to enable successful product launch/improvements.
What We Look For In You
- Bachelors of related disciplines, or self-taught enthusiasts.
- No more than 1 year of full time professional working experience.
- Strong ability to think logically, work in a team and communicate effectively. Also competent to organize and coordinate resources to solve problems and achieve goals in collaboration with different departments.
- Excited with keen interest in blockchain technology, Web3 and financial industry.
- Be proactive, enthusiastic, and take up a product owner mindset.
Nice to Haves
- Product manager internship experience, preferably from a renowned technology or fintech company.
- Investment experience in a certain digital currency direction
Early in the application process, we will be collecting your specialization preference(s). This will be taken into consideration during the interview process to align your skills and interests, where possible. We encourage you to remain open to different parts of the platform. This is particularly beneficial towards your self-development in overall architecture in the long term.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive total compensation package
- Comprehensive insurance package including medical, dental, vision, disability & life insurance
- 401K with company contribution
- Flexible PTO policy, company paid holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Referral Bonus Program paid in BTC
- Company Donation Match
- More surprises when you join!
The salary range for this position is $139,131-160,000. The salary offered depends on a variety of factors, including job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and market location. In addition to the salary, a performance bonus and long-term incentives may be provided as part of the compensation package, as well as a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. Applicants should apply via OKX and OKX internal or external careers site.