Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. When you work at Mozilla, you give yourself a chance to make a difference in the lives of Web users everywhere. And you give us a chance to make a difference in your life every single day. Join us to work on the Web as the platform and help create more opportunity and innovation for everyone online.
To learn the Hiring Ranges for this position, please select your location from the Apply Now dropdown menu.
To learn more about our Hiring Range System, please click this link.
Mozilla Firefox Product Management is seeking an experienced Senior Staff Product Manager (Fixed Term Contractor) to help us understand, prioritize, and address key customer needs in the EU in preparation for major policy changes coming to the region in 2024. We are looking for someone who is highly collaborative and has experience leading and connecting cross-functional teams (Product Management, Engineering, Design, Marketing, Policy, Legal, Data Science, and Finance). To be successful in this role, you must be organized and a clear communicator with experience connecting the dots across North American and European teams.
If you are based in the UK, France, Germany or Barcelona, have experience as a senior level Product Manager in consumer based software products in Europe and experience navigating the complex EU regulations - this is the role for you!
As a Senior Staff Product Manager at Mozilla, you will…
- Identify and help execute opportunities in Europe and rally together a cross-functional group to ensure we’re hitting Product, Policy, and Marketing deadlines
- Contribute to a strong Product team by collaborating with software engineers, user experience professionals, researchers, data scientists, PMs, and other team members to define and articulate regional product experiences and services
- Craft compelling and emotive customer experiences
- Balance technical, customer, and business insight
Your Professional Profile
- 7+ years of Product Management experience on B2C products
- Skill and experience participating in new product launches and product discovery
- Keen ability to grasp complexity quickly and to focus on key issues with minimal direction or support documentation
- Strong ability to integrate data, insights, and customer understanding to clarify project goals and strategy, drive execution, and inform delivery processes
- Excellent planning and project management skills; ability to effectively manage priorities to meet requirements and deadlines in a dynamic and fast paced environment, while working on different projects simultaneously
- Superb written and verbal communication in English (and, ideally, German, French, Spanish, or Italian)
- Strong understanding of technical architecture and data infrastructure principles
- Experience managing multiple product team roadmaps to build cohesive data ecosystems, platforms and tools