Loom is a new kind of work communication tool, already helping millions of people get their message across through instantly shareable videos. Our users work at companies like HubSpot, Square, Uber, GrubHub and LinkedIn. Our mission is to empower everyone at work to communicate more effectively and get ahead, wherever they are.
Founded in 2016, Loom has raised capital from top-tier investors including Sequoia, Kleiner Perkins, General Catalyst and Slack Fund.
As a Product Marketing Manager at Loom, you are at the center of driving revenue growth and customer adoption. You sit at the critical intersection of our Product, Brand, Engineering, Customer Success, and Sales teams — driving forward our go-to market strategy by being hands-on in product launches and go-to market campaigns.
We’re looking for an individual contributor who is hungry for a highly impactful role with a lot of opportunity to build experience in all aspects of Product Marketing. Our team is part of every facet of bringing products to market at Loom, and puts the customer at the center of our development, launch, communication, and sales practices.
- Support teammates with the execution of product launches and go-to market campaigns — through content creation (blogs, videos, support articles, and more), conducting competitive research, and building internal enablement resources.
- Engage with and learn from customers by connecting and analyzing social media and community comms, ensuring the voice of the customer carries into our marketing programs.
- Partner cross-functionally to bring new features and products to market in a thoughtful, impactful way.
- Expand the awareness and adoption of our existing products using channels like social media, PR, and email.
- Empower our Sales and Customer Success teams with training and collateral about key audiences, use cases, and outcomes.
What We're Looking For
- 1-3 years of experience in Product Marketing at a SaaS company, or 3-5 years of relevant experience as a marketing generalist with enthusiasm to transfer to a Product Marketing team.
- Stellar communication and cross-functional project management skills, ideally with experience working across both technical and creative teams.
- The agility and comfort to thrive in a fast-paced environment where priorities will shift and processes may not yet exist.
- Understanding of how to write (and measure) effectively for different channels, including presentations, social media, sales collateral, and web.
- Bonus points for experience making enterprise sales teams successful. Have you built presentations with compelling narratives, created concise one-sheets, or developed a creative way to train internal teams? Let’s talk!
Perks at Loom
- Competitive compensation and equity package
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and dependents (for US employees)
- 14 paid company holidays plus Summer Break in July and Winter Break in December
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
- Healthcare reimbursement (for International employees)
- Life, AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with 4% company matching
- Wellness stipends
- Flexible PTO
- Paid parental leave
- Remote work opportunities
- Professional development reimbursement
- Home office & technology reimbursement