MemberUp: Where creators + brands build extraordinary communities. MemberUp is a customizable, easy to use platform where you can build a premium course, community, or membership site, without the tech headache.
We launched officially in May and have an exciting roadmap while impacting the lives of thousands of creator led businesses.
MemberUp is a 100% remote company! We have a team of 20 (and growing) based all around the world.
MemberUp is seeking a Technical Product Owner with strong leadership and organizational skills. You’ll be a key role in our development team helping to manage and prioritize the backlog, ensure the product stays in alignment with stakeholder and customer needs, decide what features will be included in each release, demonstrate ownership of the product, and analyze the performance of that department.
What you’ll do:
- Be the primary point of contact for stakeholders on product related matters.
- Prioritize a product backlog that aligns with the product vision and goals.
- Ensure the product meets customer needs and is delivered on time within budget.
- Make tough decisions on what features to include in each new sprint or release.
- Evaluate the work done by the development team and provide clear feedback.
- Create thorough user stories that help QA testers identify and report bugs.
- 2+ years of experience in a product owner role
- Superior organizational, communication, and attention to detail
- Technical background with experience in software development
- Ability to translate technical information to be easily understood
- Sense of urgency with an ability to set and adhere to timelines.
- Bonus points if you have experience using Linear.
You love metrics. You take pride in making sure tasks are organized. You are fanatical about making sure everyone knows what to do, has what they need, and gets the job done as efficiently as possible. You are passionate about products and being part of a team that builds products people love. You are confident, have your own ideas, and can run lead an engineering team with exceptional quality and attention to detail.