Kustomer is the industry leading conversational CRM platform perfecting every customer experience. Built with intelligent tools such as AI and Automation, no code-configuration and a connected data platform that unifies data from multiple sources through a single timeline, Kustomer empowers businesses to operate with greater efficiency and deliver more personalized service to customers across any channel, making every interaction more meaningful and memorable. Today, Kustomer is the core platform for some of the leading customer service brands like Ring, Glovo, Glossier and Sweetgreen.
We're seeking a Product Marketing leader who can continue to evolve our product messaging to resonate with our customers and emphasize the unique value of our platform. In this role, you'll be the authority on competitive market intelligence, staying informed about industry players, tracking competitor analytics and trends, and understanding the factors that drive our customers. We're looking for a passionate and experienced Product Marketing leader with a track record of success in working with emerging products and crafting effective go-to-market strategies. If you're driven by a passion for product promotion and have a proven track record, we want to hear from you.
As our Head of Product Marketing, you’ll be responsible for:
- Analyzing the market, buyers, trends, industry-specific problems, and competitors to create strategic positioning that differentiates Kustomer in the customer service CRM space
- Developing a compelling narrative and value proposition for the Kustomer platform
- Equipping the sales teams to close deals with messaging, sales strategies, materials, tools, and market knowledge, with the aim of increasing close rates, competitive win rates, decreasing sales cycle length, and increasing ACV.
- Crafting content strategy that addresses each part of the buyer’s journey, online and offline, from awareness to decision.
- Managing and building the Product Marketing team
- Working closely with the industry experts, analysts, and press relations teams to ensure effective thought leadership and ongoing relevance in the market
- Working with product management to establish a continuous feedback loop (encompassing market trends, customer needs, and competitive factors) to influence the product development roadmap and mitigate product gaps
- Leading successful product launches from inception, all the way through to a successful launch.
- Building event presentations, writing compelling articles, and briefing decision makers, all in an effort to dominate mindshare.
- Ensuring our partners and channels are equipped with the materials, training, and support they need in order to succeed in selling at Kustomer
- Providing outstanding competitor intelligence, win/loss analysis.
- 12+ years minimum of experience in product marketing or solutions marketing
- 5 years of leading a high-performing team of marketing professionals
- Experience at a business-to-business (B2B) enterprise software company required
- Experience crafting go-to-market strategy including pricing and packaging