Volley is on a mission to make everyday life a little more entertaining.
Volley is the leading developer of voice AI games for smart speaker platforms like Amazon Alexa, smartphones, and connected TVs. Every month, millions of users interact with our popular products like Song Quiz, Jeopardy!, Question of The Day and The Price is Right.
We’re looking for a Product Analyst to use help us grow and improve some of the most popular experiences on the platform. You will analyze user data, identify opportunities for new product improvements and features, and use those insights to design and run experiments.
This job offers a hybrid work arrangement. We're seeking candidates comfortable with on-site attendance at our Bay Area office 2-3 times per week. Candidates currently residing in or near the Bay Area or willing to relocate for on-site work are particularly encouraged to apply.
What you'll do at Volley
- Be the source of truth and knowledge expert on key metrics and user data.
- Manage metrics and data, create charts, and communicate findings back to key stakeholders.
- Provide valuable insights and recommendations to guide product decision-making processes.
- Design and oversee A/B tests to measure the impact of new features and improvements.
- Collaborate closely with voice designers and engineers, leveraging key insights to identify opportunities for product enhancements.
Stuff you may have done before
- Held senior-level or lead positions in Product Analytic roles - preferably within product development, consumer software or marketing, or consulting.
- Leveraged data visualization platforms to derive insights and inform strategic decision-making.
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional initiatives, fostering collaboration between technical and business teams.
- Conducted quantitative and strategic analyses.
- Independently solved unstructured problems, utilizing appropriate frameworks or techniques.
- Proven ability to identify and implement process improvements.
- 3-7 years experience
- Curiosity-driven mindset, self-motivated with a determined attitude, resilient in the face of challenges
- Passion for entertainment and/or games
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Data warehouse (e.g. Redshift, Snowflake)