About Gravity Sketch
Gravity Sketch is the category leader solving the challenges faced by teams that design 3D products. Our platform enables teams to create and communicate 3D ideas in the quickest and most intuitive way possible - whether they are globally distributed or in the same geography.
The platform is changing the way companies like Adidas and Ford carry out their day-to-day design work, helping to increase creativity, productivity, collaboration and compressing time to market. We take a B2C approach to B2B, nurturing a large community of highly engaged design and engineering professionals using the product to redefine their digital design workflow. The Gravity Sketch platform is accessible across VR, tablet, and web-based applications allowing users to integrate GS seamlessly into their workflow.
Our Culture: We’re a lean but ambitious team of 100+ spread across the globe. We may be geographically spread out, but we’re tied by our mission to radically change how teams communicate ideas spatially and expressively from anywhere! Our focus is on output and getting the work done, not counting the hours you work. We appreciate that everyone has their own optimum setup, so provide flexibility in terms of when and where you get work done.
Our Values: Impact, Ownership, Team on A Mission
Our values are at the heart of our culture, we encourage everyone to experiment, bring new ideas to the table, and challenge one another in order to arrive at the best solutions for our users. Trust is another fundamental, which is echoed through autonomy of our work. We rely on each other to be resourceful, make decisions quickly, give honest feedback, ask for help, or do whatever needs to be done in order to make a positive impact on the team, users, or business.
We work hard, and know how to have fun too; with company trips, socials, sports, gaming sessions and more. We welcome you to share your hobbies with the team so we can all try something new!
We are seeking an experienced, highly motivated and passionate Product Manager to join our team and help build the foundations and culture of our Product Management function. As the first Product Manager on our teams, you will be joining us in our steep growth trajectory in start-up to scale-up reporting to our Head of Product.
Your role will be fundamental to the overall success of your product area as we go through a critical period of growth following our series A round. You will be responsible for the entire product development lifecycle from discovery to launch. You will have the opportunity to drive impact working across the business partnering closely with UXR, design, engineering, marketing and commercial teams. You will own the growth and optimization of your product and its success, focusing on identifying key customer pain points and needs to inform product investments.
You will define your product areas’ roadmap, working cross-functionally to unify plans and align priorities and resourcing as we see rapid expansion of use-cases, industries and personas we are solving for. You will own defining success metrics and ensuring our product investments move the needle on the metrics you set. Using data, customer feedback and insights, you will identify opportunities to influence and execute on our growth and engagement strategies.
We are seeking a Product Managers for our Collaboration team, your focus will be to facilitate multi-device collaboration, presentation and review in Gravity Sketch between creators and non-creator customers from anywhere in the world. You will work across VR and web-based applications.
So if you are a driven and ambitious Product Manager seeking a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment where you can make a real impact, we encourage you to apply! Join us on this journey of innovation and help shape the future of our company and industry.
We value nimbleness and delivery of an integrated experience for our customers. As a product function, we are organized into teams to deliver on key customer outcomes. However we also flex based on business goals as work progresses and priorities shift. As a Gravity Sketch PM, you must thrive on change and be prepared to constantly take on new challenges.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers, product and business to help drive prioritization of your product roadmap and delivery impact
- Be scrappy and get things done: keep us moving forward by balancing short term needs/quick wins and long term return of investment. Break down big ideas into impactful pieces to deliver at pace.
- Stay close to customers and work closely with partner teams including design, UXR, engineering, marketing and commercial to identify how we drive value for our customers and evaluate the impact of these solutions
- Help drive the successful execution of ideas by coordinating complex team interdependencies ensuring efficient delivery and roadblocks are mitigated
- Senior stakeholder management to promote transparency and clarity on progress
- Set key metrics, track and monitor the performance of features after launch, continue to drive continuous improvement
Who we’re looking for
- A proven Product Manager record on a successful product or product feature delivery
- Start-up or scale-up experience in SaaS products is a definite bonus.
- Ability to collaborate & get buy-in effectively within cross-functional teams of designers, engineers, UX & data analysts, as well as with senior leadership.
- You are a team player, with a positive attitude and the willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done. You lead by example and are a collaborator at your core.
- You are naturally data-driven with a strong empathy not only for our users but also our broader product function, helping to digest customer research, feedback and inputs from our stakeholders, guiding teams to act decisively on these insights.
- Comfortable with owning outcomes and driving your own work and super passionate about the user and their pivotal role to play in shaping Gravity Sketch’s product offering
- A strong communicator and presenter both written and verbally - we’re a global team but our language of communication internally & externally is English so this needs to be fluent
- You are an entrepreneurial PM who is excited about our products and what we are doing. You want to be a part of our journey and make an impact for our products, our customers, and the industries we cater for.
- Uncapped holidays: The startup world is busy, we encourage taking time off to recharge and rest.
- Remote Flexible working: we appreciate that everyone has their optimum setup and things to work around in life. We support remote and hybrid working as well as varying hours.
- £50 month personal wellbeing budget
- Access to Open Up - if you’re needing support big or small you can reach out to Open Up and speak to certified psychologists in 24 hours
- Private healthcare
- £1,000 personal budget per year for professional development. You will learn a lot here but there may be more want or need. With this budget, we aim to support you in your career growth.
- Team lunch Wednesdays: out together in person, or virtually with food delivery credit.
- Socials and a biannual global meet up: we are passionate about bringing everyone together whenever we can, this helps build tighter bonds and alignment.
- Enhanced parental leave policy (maternity and paternity)
- Cyclescheme & Techscheme
- Chance to work at a fast growing start-up changing how the products of the future are designed, and exposure to a transparent startup journey
- Real work ownership - you drive your own initiatives and have an opportunity to take your work all the way through to launch.
- Opportunity to work with some of the world’s leading design companies
- Transparent insight into the startup journey, plus unparalleled learning if you’re up for the challenge!
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, gender, sexual orientation, background, and nationality