At the LEGO Group, our mission is to inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow. We believe in the power of learning through play to shape children’s future. Through play, children learn skills – such as problem-solving, communication, creativity, collaboration, and resilience – that will help them reach their full potential.
We’re looking for a progressive Product Leader to take our LEGO Insiders membership program to another level. You will motivate and inspire product managers, teams and stakeholders to work together, finding ways to deepen our understanding of the needs of our consumers and shoppers around the world, so that we can deliver some awesome, unique LEGO membership experiences that will create lifelong consumer loyalty and value to the LEGO Group.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- As a key member of the digital product management leadership team, you will share responsibilities for creating the right conditions and culture for our talented team of product managers to thrive. In addition, you will have line management responsibilities for a small team of product managers.
- Responsible for developing the Digital Product Strategy for Membership and CRM, and subsequent product strategies in your portfolio. This also includes the development of the portfolio OKRs for your portfolio.
- Empower the product teams to set their product strategies and team OKRs, aligning with strategic priorities, providing deeper context, and access to key partners across the LEGO Group where necessary
- Accountable for the delivery of value (we have ambitious goals!) - define and provide the right level of governance to enable product teams to achieve the goals and provide transparency to our key stakeholders.
- Develop brilliant ways of working, supporting our culture of collaboration and bring stakeholders together so that we can ‘co-build’ our propositions and move at pace with experimentation.
- Collaborate with insight, foresight, user research and service design teams to develop a deeper understanding of market / tech trends, customer needs, identifying further opportunities for product discovery that improve experiences for our customers
- Mentor product managers to confidently lead their teams through the ideation, development, and launch of innovative products and features.
- Recruit, build, manage, and develop the growth of a passionate, diverse and inclusive team.
- Be an active member of the Product and Design community
- Demonstrable experience as a Product Leader where you have directly implemented product solutions and have enhanced the end user experience
- Proven track record in building and leading successful product teams, inspiring and empowering them to work towards common goals
- Experience in managing complex projects, remaining agile in a constantly evolving environment
Key Functional Skills
- A strong networker with strong partner management skills.
- A great communicator and ability to clearly articulate the problem and proposed solution
- Strong collaborator with cross-functional teams from tech, design and business in a matrixed environment
- An enthusiastic self-starter who can manage projects autonomously, with the ability to toggle between attending to detail and steering company strategy
- Stakeholder management capability with strong business knowledge and the ability to navigate a complex internal partners' network across the business
- Storytelling and evangelism
- Ability to understand and draw out key themes and trends from analysis of customer and market data
- Strong left and right brain; known for creativity but also for analytical thinking and rigorous testing, measurement and iteration to drive continuous improvement