Our mission at Duolingo is to develop the best education in the world and make it universally available. But we’ve got more left to do — and that's where you come in!
Duolingo is the most popular language-learning application in the world, with over 500 million users and over half a billion exercises completed daily. Beyond our core learning product, we have also entered into literacy with Duolingo ABC, English proficiency testing with the Duolingo English Test, and even Math.
We are passionate about educating our users, making fact-based decisions, and finding innovative solutions to complex problems. We offer meaningful work, limitless learning opportunities, and collaboration with world-class minds. Come brighten your life and over half a billion more!
We are looking for a product leader to work on an extraordinary Learning team with a world-changing mission. You will lead the product strategy and develop critical learning features to provide a more effective and engaging experience for our learners. If you love making a difference in the world through technology, this is the place for you.
- Work with executive leadership to drive the strategy for a key team in the Learning Area
- Drive product features through their entire creative cycle: ideation, specification, development, release, analysis, and iteration
- Perform qualitative and quantitative research to explore and validate feature ideas
- Partner with product designers to ensure a fun and delightful user experience
- Work with engineers to help guide feature development
- Perform experiment analysis on features and find opportunities for optimization
- Define your key performance indicator(s) which drive user growth, and achieve them!
- Experience generating outstanding results as a Product Manager at a software company
- A desire to make the world a better place through technology and education
- Ability to apply user insights, data, and statistical analyses to inform product decisions
- An instinct for creating simple and intuitive user experiences
- Demonstrated ability to be resourceful, curious, and innovative
- Experience leading projects and teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Design, Psychology, or equivalent
Exceptional candidates will have:
- Advanced degree in Business, Computer Science, Design, or equivalent
- Extensive experience in fast-growing, consumer-facing, data-driven startups, ideally mobile app based.