Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. When you work at Mozilla, you give yourself a chance to make a difference in the lives of Web users everywhere. And you give us a chance to make a difference in your life every single day. Join us to work on the Web as the platform and help create more opportunity and innovation for everyone online.
A lot of companies say they’re “mission-driven”. Our unique corporate structure guarantees that every decision we make upholds our mission: to make sure the internet stays available, safe, and welcoming to everyone. Beholden to neither shareholders nor investors, Mozilla Corporation is wholly owned by the not-for-profit Mozilla Foundation.
Along with 20,000+ volunteer contributors and collaborators all over the world, Mozilla Corporation’s staff designs, builds, and distributes software that allows people to enjoy the internet on their own terms. Our flagship product — the Firefox browser — has expanded into a family of products that protects users and alerts them of risks.
The Team and Opportunity
Firefox is used by hundreds of millions worldwide and the Sr. Staff Product Manager for Generative AI and Productivity will own how we bring intelligent features to the browser to help make users more productive while browsing. The role will lead the product strategy and execution for productivity features and help create a more intelligent browser. In the role, you’ll combine product excellence and strong technical skills.
- Design and drive product strategy for new features that help users be more productive online
- Become an inspiring thought leader and subject matter expert on generative AI features in browsers and how they can enable productivity
- Drive product discovery to ensure we are solving concrete customer problems
- Collaborate cross functionally with engineering and UX to deliver new features across desktop and mobile browsers
- Collaborate with marketing to bring new features to market (GTM)
- Build and own the roadmap for productivity generative AI features for Firefox
- Partner with business development, engineering, and others to determine which features are built in-house and which are partnership opportunities
- Drive experimentation and develop success metrics
- 8+ years of product management experience
- 5+ years of shipping consumer products and/or features
- Experience shipping customer facing features that leverage AI to improve productivity
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, including with senior executives
- Experience with A/B testing and developing success metrics
- Drive independently at high velocity towards an aligned strategy
- Skill and experience driving external partner engagements and discussions
Canada Tier 1 Locations
Canada Tier 2 Locations