Webflow is the leading visual development platform for building powerful websites without writing code. By combining modern web development technologies into one platform, Webflow enables people to build websites visually, saving engineering time, while clean code seamlessly generates in the background. From independent designers and creative agencies to Fortune 500 companies, millions worldwide use Webflow to be more nimble, creative, and collaborative. It’s the web, made better.
At Webflow, our mission is to bring development superpowers to everyone. Webflow is the leading visual development platform for building powerful websites without writing code. By combining modern web development technologies into one platform, Webflow enables people to build websites visually, saving engineering time, while clean code seamlessly generates in the background. From independent designers and creative agencies to Fortune 500 companies, millions worldwide use Webflow to be more nimble, creative, and collaborative. It’s the web, made better.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager, Emerging Products to play a critical and strategic role in our company’s growth.
We are looking for a senior product marketer with a deep understanding of positioning and go-to-market to support our product team in launching new product investments. You will partner closely with product leadership, including executive visibility on day one - to define our approach to new features for our core audience. Then you’ll work with product counterparts to bring these bets past the finish line, including building positioning, messaging and go to market strategy, and partnering with the internal stakeholders to make these investments commercially successful. You’ll be a trusted advisor to key senior leaders and ultimately be accountable to driving growth for the business.
This is a highly visible and strategic role in which it will be crucial to build trust and partnership with other marketers in addition to colleagues in: Product, Pricing, Sales, Integrated Marketing, Community, Education, and Partnerships.
About the role
- Location: Remote-first (United States; BC & ON, Canada)
- Exempt status
- Our cash compensation amount for this role ranges from $130,000-$178,000 for most US locations and $144,000-$198,000 for US locations with a higher cost of labor. All figures cited above are in $USD and pertain to workers located in the United States. Pay is based on several factors including market location, and may vary depending on job related experience, knowledge, qualifications, and skills.
- Reporting to the Senior Group Lead, Core Capabilities
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager, Emerging Products, you’ll …
- Develop an expert understanding of Webflow’s products, use cases, and the markets in which we compete — to bring to market new functionalities that drive value for our customers and our business
- Partner closely with product leaders to identify opportunities for new investment areas, including leading workstreams on product market fit, competitive analysis, and product scoping
- Bring new launches to market with a focus on driving commercial success - including developing pricing and packaging for new features, and partnering with sales leadership on enablement and deal support
- Partner closely with integrated marketing on building scalable campaigns that help us enter new markets - including content creation, audience segmentation, PR and demand generation.
- Take an agile approach to go to market: being willing to test, iterate and define new processes for how we market new products at Webflow.
In addition to the responsibilities outlined above, at Webflow we will support you in identifying where your interests and development opportunities lie and we'll help you incorporate them into your role.
You’ll thrive as a Senior Product Marketing Manager, Emerging Products if you:
- Have 5+ years of product marketing experience in the B2B enterprise software space
- Have owned a product area end-to-end - including product strategy, positioning, go to market and revenue targets.
- Enjoy turning complex technical concepts in to simple, thoughtful, and compelling stories
- Have experience with crafting, iterating, and testing end-user messaging
- Enjoy driving and validating new initiatives, then transforming them into repeatable programs
- Have excellent communication skills (written, verbal, visual), both for internal audiences and customer-facing messaging
- Have prior experience working at product-led growth organizations and/or freemium business models
- Are highly-proactive and a self-starter capable of independently leading several projects with limited direction
- Have a collaborative nature and exceptional interpersonal skills
- Bonus: Have experience using Webflow or similar web development technology
Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Research shows that you may still be considered for a role if you meet just half of the requirements.
Our Core Behaviors:
- Obsess over customer experience. We deeply understand what we’re building and who we’re building for and serving. We define the leading edge of what’s possible in our industry and deliver the future for our customers.
- Move with heartfelt urgency. We have a healthy relationship with impatience, channeling it thoughtfully to show up better and faster for our customers and for each other. Time is the most limited thing we have, and we make the most of every moment.
- Say the hard thing with care. Our best work often comes from intelligent debate, critique, and even difficult conversations. We speak our minds and don’t sugarcoat things — and we do so with respect, maturity, and care.
- Make your mark. We seek out new and unique ways to create meaningful impact, and we champion the same from our colleagues. We work as a team to get the job done, and we go out of our way to celebrate and reward those going above and beyond for our customers and our teammates.