At BeReal, we are building the first social network where people spontaneously share their real life. No filters. No followers. Just friends, sharing with each other. On BeReal, you discover your friends' real lives and get closer to them!
BeReal is a fast-paced environment with ambitious, committed, and caring colleagues. We are a small team of 50+ people all around the world. BeReal will be the place for you if you are looking for a place to grow both technically and as an individual.
What do we believe in?
We’re on a mission to make social media healthy and provide people with ways to really connect with their closest friends. That’s why BeReal is building the first social network where people share their real life. Just friends, sharing with each other so you can discover your friends' real lives and get closer to them!
BeReal is a fast-paced environment with ambitious, committed, and caring colleagues. We are a small team of 50+ people all around the world. If you are looking for a place to grow both technically and as an individual, BeReal is the place for you. We are currently hiring for this role in Europe and the US.
What are we looking for?
BeReal’s product team is small but mighty! Made up of experienced design, product and research professionals. A Product Manager role here isn’t a typical one… You should be the type of person who gets excited to ‘wear many hats’, loves solving complicated problems, working with diverse people, and, yes, making the world a better place. You should have a track record of leading product development within a social company, be comfortable with ambiguity, and moving quickly to find solutions. This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic team, shape the future of social interactions, and contribute to the success of a rapidly growing startup.
What you’ll do:
As a Product Manager you will be responsible for:
- Product Strategy: Working with the wider Product team you will help define our future roadmap through ideation, prototyping, testing, and constant iteration.
- Product Development: Once we know what we’re building you’ll work to help keep things on track and deliver products to millions of users around the world.
- User-Centric Approach: Champion a user-centric product development, making data-driven decisions, conducting user research, and ensuring that the user experience is at the core of every product decision.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, research, marketing, and operations, to ensure seamless product integration and successful launches.
- Metrics and KPIs: Define and track key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure your product success, analyze data, and use insights to continuously improve product performance.
What you’ll bring:
- Proven experience in a senior consumer focused PM role within a social media or technology company, with a focus on product development and innovation.
- Strong track record of successfully launching and scaling digital products, preferably in the social media space.
- Deep understanding of social media platforms, trends, and user behaviors.
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment is highly desirable.
- Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to seamlessly work and get buy in with cross-functional teams.
- Analytical mindset, with a demonstrated ability to make data-driven decisions.
How do we work?
Where you’ll be:
- We are a distributed workforce enabling our team to find a work mode that is best for them! We trust our team members to get great work done.
- We have an office based in Paris and if you are in Europe you would be expected to come to the office for a few days each month (it's fun to get to know everyone)
- Full flexibility: full remote, partial or in office (if you are in Europe or the US)
- Competitive compensation and equity for full time employees (we want you to have ownership in the business)
- Anything that can help you grow in your role or beyond, it's on us
- health coverage for you, and equal parental leave policy
- Generous vacation (everyone needs meaningful time off)
- Pick your work material - whatever supports you to do your best work
Our First Principles:
- Extreme Ownership
We are building a small team from scratch and are determined to build the most trustful social network to connect people together. So if you recognize yourself in this description, please contact us to introduce yourself.
P.S: We are building a diverse team. It's OK if you don't tick all the boxes. If you're talented and highly motivated, we'd still like to hear from you