Duel was founded by world-record-breaking adventurer and former brand ambassador Paul Archer, alongside viral games developer Naio Tsarouchis.
We are on a mission to empower brands to grow through the advocacy of the people who love them. Duel exists to show there’s a better way to build businesses, to build a better future, proving that caring for people builds brand, which builds long-term and exponential profit returns.
Our Brand Advocacy Platform allows mid-level to enterprise brands to do just that - scaling how they manage their relationships with thousands of advocates, customers, creators and brand ambassadors. We’re proud today that brands such as Monica Vinader, Charlotte Tilbury, Mint Velvet, Neom and Tropicfeel (to name a few, but not to name some household names that are yet to go live) are doing just that.
The Duel team comprises psychologists, brand experts and community builders from companies including Amazon, Treatwell, Bain, Mimecast and Lululemon as well as young entrepreneurs, psychologists and other exceptional talents.
As a Product Manager at Duel, you will play a pivotal role in our fast growing SaaS business by shaping our product strategy and driving its execution. You will be responsible for crafting a compelling product vision, defining clear product requirements that add value, and ensuring our product aligns with the needs of both our customers and the business. Your experience and expertise will be instrumental in guiding our cross-functional teams toward building innovative and market-leading solutions.
- Product Strategy: Develop and communicate a compelling product vision, and adapt it as needed to align with changing market dynamics and customer needs.
- Requirement Definition: Collaborate closely with stakeholders, including customers, sales, marketing, and engineering, to gather and prioritise product requirements.
- Roadmap Management: Maintain a well-organised product roadmap that aligns with the company's strategic objectives and customer feedback.
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Work closely with cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, and QA, to ensure successful product development and delivery.
- User-Centric Design: Partner with UX designers to ensure an exceptional user experience, and drive product design decisions based on user research and feedback.
- Testing and Validation: Define clear acceptance criteria for product features and work closely with the QA team to ensure high-quality releases.
- Release Planning and Management: Coordinate release plans, monitor progress, and ensure successful product launches.
- Continuous Improvement: Collect, analyse, and act upon customer feedback and data insights to drive ongoing product improvements.
- Stakeholder Communication: Keep all relevant stakeholders informed about the product's progress, milestones, and changes.
We’re looking for a Product Manager who's not just a pro at the whole product development game but the type of person who thrives on turning innovative ideas into tangible products, and you have the energy to drive a team forward, even when the road gets bumpy. You'll need a sprinkle of creative genius, a dash of strategic thinking, and a big dollop of empathy to truly understand our customers.
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban, and a demonstrated ability to apply them effectively in product development.
- Exceptional communication and leadership skills with the ability to bridge the gap between different teams and foster collaboration.
- Data-driven mindset with the ability to extract actionable insights from data to inform product decisions.
- Innovative thinker who can contribute fresh and creative ideas to drive product evolution.
- Problem-solving skills that turn challenges into opportunities for growth and improvement.
- A deep understanding of industry trends in the SaaS sector, and the ability to keep the company ahead of the curve.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a relevant field; an MBA or advanced degree is a plus.
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management with a proven track record of successfully delivering SaaS products.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Flexible working hours - if you need to fit around childcare or need to work around your life, we understand. Unsurprisingly, we too have lives (and many of us have kids!) and working around what works for you is a core value at the company.
- Around 32 days of Annual Leave (28 excluding bank holidays and an extended break between Christmas and New Year, when we close the metaphorical office).
- On-going training where required.
- Perks/Benefits: Choose your own benefits package, including Wellness, Fitness and Growth options. Gym membership, Headspace subscription, Duolingo, reading/Audible budget, cycle-to-work scheme, and Anxiety UK access to name a few!
- Options scheme for all full-time employees - it’s important to us that everybody owns a part of the company and shares in the benefits of what we build
- £55,000 - £65,000 depending on experience
We want to build a remarkable company with remarkable people and a remarkable culture that you will want to shout from the rooftops about. In a relaxed, flexible and fun environment, the team is driven to making the business a success while enjoying what we do and who we do it with.
If you are an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about driving product excellence and innovation, we encourage you to apply and become an integral part of our team at Duel. Join us in shaping the future of Advocacy Marketing and making a difference in the lives of our customers. Apply now to embark on an exciting journey with us.
HOW DO I APPLY?
Please send us your CV! We know some folk tend to only apply for jobs when they meet all the criteria - if you think you might be able to do this role, ping us your CV, we want to hear from you.
(No recruiters, please! We would rather save the money and put it towards an awesome team day out.)