This is a newly created role as a Senior Product Manager, you will have the opportunity to join early on one of the most well-funded promising projects in the NFT space and have the creative freedom and ability to create product features no one has ever built before!
You will have the opportunity to:
- Work on a multi-billion dollar crypto project and have an unlimited ability to create product features no one has built before instead of only working on user stories in the backlog
- Define product requirements through understanding user needs and feedback
- Learn every day about one of the hottest topics such as NFT gaming and tokens
- Help develop the world’s first meaningful crypto product with 1B+ audience across the world
We would love you to have:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience driving the short and long-term product strategy and roadmap, prioritising initiatives, and ensuring the timely execution and delivery of products (in top tech firm or successful startup)
- Experience in defining product requirements by gathering user needs and feedback. PM will work closely with the engineering team to drive development to launch.
- Experience in developing product processes and documentation to educate users, the community and stakeholders on product changes and features
- Experience in product analytics
Some extra skills that would be awesome:
- A solid understanding of NFTs, DeFi, crypto gaming and communities, or a strong interest in it
- Gamer background / experience
- Experience with traditional finance products
A bit about the team:
Guild of Guardians (GOG) is a multiplayer, fantasy, action, mobile RPG where you would build dream teams of Guardians to conquer and complete dungeons to earn epic rewards. You can buy, sell, and trade "Guardians" to create the strongest team possible to take down dungeons and compete with your guild to play and earn! Utilising blockchain technology via NFTs on our Immutable X platform via Etheruem we allow you to have full digital ownership of your in-game assets.
We are proud of the benefits that we offer for all of our employees globally. Here is a snapshot:
Attracting the best global talent:
💸We commit to paying globally competitive salaries and contributions & we share our products' success through Employee Stock Options. We also support our US Employees with Medical and 401K Insurance 💻 While we offer flexible working arrangements, we have an epic head office in the heart of Sydney and offer remote office hubs around the globe via a WeWork all-access pass 📲We offer AUD $750 WFH allowance to set up your home office and AUD $900 per annum to put toward your internet and phone usage.
Leveling up your growth
🌱 We offer up to AUD $2,000 per annum for any classes, courses or events to support your growth and development 📚 Enjoy access to free online courses via Udemy
Helping you thrive
💆🏽♀️ Enjoy $1200 per year to put toward your health and wellbeing 🤗 Get 24/7 access to unlimited counselling for you and your family when you need it through our EAP Service 🎁Get premium access to Aura, Calm, online fitness classes and discounts at major retailers through Perkbox
Leave when you need it the most:
👨👧👦New parents receive 12 weeks of paid leave in our gender-neutral offer. The birthing parent also gets an additional six weeks of leave for rest and recovery leading up to and after birth. We also offer Miscarriage Leave and extra leave for IVF treatments 🎂 Enjoy 2 additional paid annual leave days at the end of the year and a paid day off for your birthday