Tremendous is the simplest way for businesses to send people rewards and payouts. It’s fast, free, and global.
There's a long list of use cases that payroll providers aren't equipped to handle: survey incentives, user research incentives, bug bounties, referral promotions, etc. Recipients are all over the world and want to receive rewards instantly according to their own preferences.
The Tremendous platform and API lets organizations handle these one-off payouts. We already work with 10,000+ organizations, including Google, Stripe, Atlassian, Pinterest, and process millions of payouts per year.
Tremendous is ~85 people, highly profitable, and going through a scaling period. We're fully remote, with outstanding benefits and above-market compensation.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing leader to join our Marketing team as the Director of Product Marketing. You will be responsible for crafting a narrative for our platform that clearly articulates our value to prospective customers, and driving our GTM strategy with the goal of generating demand and converting prospects into loyal customers. You will lead a team of PMMs responsible for product launches, integrated marketing campaigns, and sales plays. You will ensure the team builds robust plans and executes flawlessly to hit pipeline goals.
- Manage a team of PMMs responsible for product launches, integrated marketing campaigns and sales plays
- Develop powerful and differentiated narratives that create a sense of urgency to buy now
- Drive our customer segmentation strategy - determining which customers we prioritize and how we allocate Marketing resources across segments
- Build our GTM strategy experience including:
- Developing target ideal customer profiles (ICPs), defining target buyers, and mapping customer journeys
- Building out differentiated messaging/positioning
- Running integrated marketing campaigns and product launches
- Developing sales plays
- Ensure execution excellence including
- Building launch and campaign roadmaps
- Securing XFN resources to support roadmaps
- Building processes to ensure on time and on strategy execution of plans
- 5+ years experience managing and building high performing teams
- 10+ years Marketing experience, including at least 5 years of PMM experience at a business-to-business technology company
- Strong storytelling skills and the ability to communicate and translate technical issues into business values
- GTM experience including using data to identify target customer segments, developing messaging and positioning, and running integrated Marketing campaigns
- A track record of execution excellence and the ability to deliver measurable results
- Experience driving XFN alignment with partners across Sales, Product, Design, and other Marketing functions.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills including a deep understanding of how to leverage data to inform Marketing strategy and investments
- Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively gain leadership buy-in for recommendations and provide clear guidance to the team
- Experience at a company with product-led and sales-led go-to-market motions
- Demand generation and PMM experience
What's cool about the role
- You'll get to work with a top-notch team at Tremendous
- You'll work on a fast growing team. Revenue has tripled over the last year, and the team size has grown quickly, too. Growth means more opportunities to learn and advance
- Competitive pay and benefits. For this role, base salary ranges from $190,000 to $260,000.
- We're a remote company. Work from wherever you want
Compensation Range: $190K - $260K