Deel is a global team that helps businesses hire anyone, anywhere, easily. Deel consists of more than three thousand self-driven individuals spanning over 100 countries. Our unified yet diverse culture keeps us continually learning and innovating the Deel platform and our products for customers.
Companies should be able to hire the best talent anywhere in the world, so we are building the best platform to make that a reality. Our market-leading technology, expertise, and global team are crucial to the success of Deel’s platform. We deliver the best products and platform features in our space, enabling millions of jobs worldwide and connecting the global workforce with the best companies and opportunities.
- Taking our PEO (Professional Employer Organization) product and Benefits product to the next level - ensuring we can support Deel’s growing product needs, researches, defines, prioritizes and documents product requirements, user stories and design for our PEO clients and employees.
- You’ll work with different product teams and functions (Payroll manager, operations, support, sales, etc) to build an amazing end to end product for our users and set product vision and strategy
- You will be building a product that can support millions of employees
- Work with product, services, and APIs that power end to end HR experience - including but not limited to employee registration, tax computation, payroll calculation, benefit administration, and reporting, etc.
- Define the roadmap of your product area through deep research and understanding of business goals and customer pain points
- Create user specifications and testing plans, identify and mitigate potential risks, holding our work to high standards
- Bring your product to market through ownership of the full product lifecycle: problem identification, solution design, spec, implementation and validation
- Go deep into both technical specifications with engineers and strategic discussions with leadership and peers
- Manage competing priorities with consistency and transparency; continuously prioritize needs of customers and internal stakeholders, and reassess as needed
- Create metrics and goals around feature launches, measuring success post-launch and iterating
- Move fast #deel speed
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Experience in HR, payroll, benefits, and/or PEO, etc
- Strong knowledge of the US market
- Performed as a Lead Product Manager or Group Product Manager for at least 2 years in a fast pace environment (ideally scale up/start-up)
- Previously acted as a Product Manager for a minimum of 6 years
- Be willing and able to be hands-on when needed
- Strong understanding of Product, Design and Leadership
- Preferably based in Americas ET
Our workforce deserves fair and competitive pay that meets them where they are. With scalable benefits, rewards, and perks, our total rewards programs reflect our commitment to inclusivity and access for all.
At Deel, you’ll enjoy:
- Computer equipment applicable to your role
- Stock grant opportunities
- Additional perks and benefits based upon your employment status and country
- The ability to choose where you work whether it be your home, the beach, or a WeWork