Writer is the full-stack generative AI platform for enterprises. We empower your entire organization to accelerate growth and increase productivity.
Every company grows differently, and we grow when we help our users nail generative AI. We are looking for someone to create and champion our product marketing efforts — helping our users understand and get the full value out of our platform. In this strategic role, you'll build a deep understanding of the product and customer: who they are, their pain points, and how Writer solves their pain. You'll develop product messaging across platforms — from strategy to execution (free, pro, team, enterprise). This is a highly cross-functional role that requires a close partnership with our product, sales, and marketing teams, as well as talking directly to users to understand their needs.
This role reports to our head of product marketing. You’ll be part of a small but powerful marketing team, building the program from the ground up. We’re looking for someone who works backwards from excellence, has an unreal imagination, and works with a sense of urgency.
🦸🏻♀️ Your responsibilities
- Deeply understand the Writer customer Be the expert on our buyers, who are they, how they buy, and their key buying criteria
- Be the subject matter expert on our product. Understand the technical ins and outs
- Understand the competitive landscape. Be an expert on our competitors and how they position
- Develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with our target buyer personas in collaboration with product management and marketing
- Plan launches and marketing journeys of net-new products and releases of existing products, managing cross-functional plans end-to-end, including messaging, positioning, launch planning, sales enablement, and customer adoption
- Own the product pages, integration pages, and use case pages on our website
- Act as a critical thought leader for Writer externally, including speaking engagements and written work
⭐️ Is this you?
- Great at simplifying complex technical requirements into plain English
- Track record of successful launches
- High attention to detail
- High customer empathy
- High drive and ownership
- Proactive communication skills, both sync and async
- Set the highest possible bar for what you build, write, ship
- Excellent people and management skills that yields end-to-end project management
- A strong interest in — and massive curiosity about — generative AI
- A love for good writing
Curious to learn more about who we are and how we operate? Visit us here
- We don’t spend frivolously, but we do take care of our own. Besides smart, sincere colleagues and a vibrant work environment, we are proud to offer:
- Employer-covered medical plans, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Competitive parental leave policy (parents actually work here!)
- Generous PTO
- Company stock options
- 401k plan with employer matching
- Flexible schedules
Writer is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity. We don't make hiring or employment decisions based on race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Under the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.