MoonPay builds payments infrastructure for cryptocurrencies. Our on- and off-ramp suite of products provides a seamless experience for converting between fiat and crypto using all major payment methods in over 160 countries. Our mission is to make cryptocurrencies accessible to over a billion people by 2030! 🚀
We are trusted by 250+ leading wallets, websites, and applications. Some of the biggest crypto brands in the world, including Bitcoin.com, Dapper Labs, OpenSea, Argent, ZenGo, Trust Wallet and Spot, rely on our technology. Through these partnerships alone, our products are used by over 5 million users worldwide. 🌎
One of the great things about working at MoonPay is that we are remote first. Our global team spans 25+ countries, and we pride ourselves on having a connected and inclusive culture that empowers people to do their best work. We give our team autonomy to move fast, innovate and take responsibility. Join us in our mission to build a better financial world!
We are very proud of our values and expect all those who join us to help us proactively drive and improve our culture, aligned to these values.
- B - Be Humble
- L - Lead with Empathy
- O - Own It
- C - Communicate Clearly
- K - Kaizen
We are developing MoonPay Studios, which advises the world’s leading brands, personalities, and IP’s on their web3 strategy. MoonPay Studios works hand in hand with our partners to bring NFT concepts from 0→1. MoonPay Studios will also produce original content, to be distributed as NFTs.
Remember when _that brand _announced they were entering Web3? Remember when that celebrity started tweeting about their favorite NFTs? This is your chance to play a role in thoughtfully onboarding the world's most influential entities to web3 in ways that innovate and inspire. We are looking for Producers to work with our various partners and bring NFT concepts from dream to reality.
Our aim is to provide a frictionless white-glove experience to partners, producing every element of a project’s launch and collaborating with best-in-class partners to move the space forward with thoughtfully strategized NFT projects.
MoonPay is looking for a Senior Product Designer to help drive design in our B2B division. This role has a few parts to it.
You’ll play a pivotal role in designing, testing, and optimising our ramps products that let you buy, sell, or swap cryptocurrencies quickly and easily. All, in collaboration with Product and Engineering teams, with the aim of helping us bring more people into Web3.
You’ll help improve our design system so that it’s scalable and works across our integrations.
You’ll join forces with our Enterprise team to develop and perfect our demos for prospective partners.
What you will do…
- 🎨 Own design for your area of the product
We’ll trust you to own product design direction in your area of your product. But you’ll always have design crits to get a second opinion on your work.
- 🧠 Use data and insights to make better decisions
You’ll delve into understanding the users, employing methods like user study sessions, data analysis, and preliminary research.
- ⚖️ Be a pragmatic advocate for the power of design
As a design team, we want to build world-class products, and you’ll help us make the case for that. But you’ll know how to balance short-term constraints against long-term strategic goals.
- 🤝 Cross-functional collaboration:
You’ll be integrated deeply within a multi-disciplinary product team, where you’ll be in charge of the entire design process — from rough ideation, all the way through final UI output and documentation.
- 📣 Team engagement and communication
Foster strong communication ties with PMs, engineers, operations, and other functions. Ensure design doesn’t work in a silo, but instead is a culmination of collaborative input and feedback.
- 📈 Helping set the bar for good work
Act as a standard-bearer for MoonPay's design ethos, pushing boundaries, refining expertise, and establishing best practices for the design community.
- 🔭 Alignment with leadership:
Engage consistently with design leads and product heads. Help set team strategies during our quarterly planning sessions, and bi-weekly check-ins.
About You 🙋
Most importantly, you will embody the core principles that everyone here at the MoonPay lives by. Our “BLOCK Values” are at the heart of everything we do - and they are…
B - Be Humble
L - Lead with Empathy
O - Own It
C - Communicate with Clarity
K - Kaizen
What you will need…
- 🧭 Goes back to first principles: You recognise that good design transcends fleeting trends and is rooted in solid principles and well-considered trade-offs. Your design choices consistently prioritize what’s best for the user.
- 🌍 Cares about inclusivity and accessibility: We want MoonPay to cater to the diverse needs of all its users. Web3 only works if it works for everyone.
- 🚀 Can draw on a range of experience: You've spearheaded the design for prominent product launches and have worked in rapidly scaling businesses before.
- 🖼️ Takes a holistic perspective: While you have an eye for intricate UI design elements, you also possess the ability to take a step back, grasp the overarching vision, and piece together that slots perfectly into the wider user journey.
- 📱 Understands how it works, as much as how it looks: You understand the intricacies of designing for Android and iOS, having designed apps for both ecosystems.
- ✒️ Cares about how we communicate: For you, effective communication is integral to design — and that Lorum Ipsum doesn’t cut it. So you care about every word on a screen as much as every pixel.
- 📈 Helps us raise our game: You're enthusiastic about imparting your knowledge, and helping the whole team get better. If you’ve run sharing sessions or even done a little coaching that’s even better.