Engage the metaverse.
We help companies of every shape and size to effectively navigate the metaverse through our enterprise platform, which leverages data to identify and optimize metaverse strategies. Our platform has empowered brands across the world to enrich the experience of untapped virtual communities, grow addressable audiences, and to create sustainable revenue streams in a new marketing vertical.
📍Location: London, UK.
Now is a great time to join as our Product Designer. GEEIQ is ramping up and you will play a core part in shaping our design team, defining what our process looks like and how we approach innovation. You will be trusted with a large amount of ownership and creative freedom when shaping new features. All of our products are built collaboratively, meaning you will not just be handed a suffocating list of requirements and told to stay quiet, we can promise your voice will be heard.
We’re growing at an incredible rate, so you too will have plenty of opportunity for growth. We welcome people from all backgrounds who want to help make us an authority in the Metaverse and make sure games are made for gamers.
No two days at GEEIQ are the same, so we need someone who is comfortable with the unknown unknowns. If you’re curious, passionate, and like working collaboratively we’d love to hear from you.
We’re looking for an all rounder who takes time to understand the problems our users are facing and isn’t afraid to get into the details and make their opinion known as they iterate on a solution that sparks joy for internal and external users of our platform.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Working closely with our Product and Engineering team to ensure that your ideas deliver value to the user while striking the right balance for what is technically feasible
- Deliver great work and help us improve our overall design approach and strategy
- Translate user insights and feature requests into conceptual ideas, flowcharts, visual design and UI specifications
- Create wireframes and interactive prototypes for design exploration and user testing
- Partner closely with our Client Services, Sales, and Customer Success teams to understand what each of our diverse user segments need, want, and love. Use this data and acquired intuition to help prioritise and shape product roadmap
- Evolve our design system as we scale
You’ll love working at GEEIQ if you…
- Thrive working and collaborating in a small, autonomous, cross-functional environment
- Love working with a continuous product discovery approach
- Care about our culture and want to be a part of shaping it for the future
- Enjoy tackling new product challenges
- Want to continuously learn and grow personally as well as professionally
- Have the mind, heart, and skills of a holistic product designer, with a desire to delight users
- Have extensive knowledge of UX design processes and methodologies you want to deepen
- Experience partnering with a Product Manager to develop the strategy and rationale for features
- Can deliver high-quality work at pace, and care about the impact of your work
- Have a link to an online portfolio or PDF that you can share with us is required.