About Epic Games
Founded in 1991, Epic Games is a leading interactive entertainment company and provider of 3D engine technology. Epic operates Fortnite, one of the world’s largest games with over 350 million accounts and 2.5 billion friend connections. Epic also develops Unreal Engine, which powers the world’s leading games and is adopted across industries such as film and television, architecture, automotive, manufacturing, and simulation. Through Unreal Engine, Epic Games Store, and Epic Online Services, Epic provides an end-to-end digital ecosystem for developers and creators to build, distribute, and operate games and other content. Epic has over 40 offices worldwide with headquarters in Cary, North Carolina.
We are growing the team, forging the first adventures in LEGO Fortnite, blending the engaging and welcoming Fortnite universe with the creativity and playfulness of LEGO. As a Senior Gameplay Producer focused on UX/UI experiences for LEGO Fortnite, you will lead the development of intuitive and player-centric user interfaces. Your role is pivotal in ensuring that every aspect of the game's UX/UI is refined, accessible, and engaging, drawing upon player research and insights to inform the design team’s decisions. We are looking for individuals who excel in organization, have exceptional communication abilities, and are comfortable managing schedules of complex projects. The ideal candidates are passionate about technology and games and have a history of working within technical.
In this role, you will
- Spearheaded the UX/UI design process, focusing on creating intuitive and engaging interfaces that enhance the player experience
- Maintain exceptional attention to detail in all UI/UX elements, ensuring a seamless and immersive gameplay experience
- Work closely with gameplay developers, artists, and other team members to integrate UI/UX seamlessly with other game elements
- Continuously explore and implement innovative UI/UX strategies to keep the game fresh and exciting for players
- Regularly gather and incorporate player and team feedback to refine UI/UX features
- Partner with discipline leads to determine time and people necessary to see projects through to completion. Build and maintain project plans, schedules, and roadmaps considering dependencies across multiple development teams to ensure successful releases
- Provide transparent communications on project status and risks to stakeholders to ensure they are properly informed of any impacts from upcoming releases
What we're looking for
- Experience on a AAA game from concept to release
- Previous experience working in a production role where you've managed cross-functional teams in creating and delivering complex projects
- Deep understanding of game development, software development process, and project management practices
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Extensive experience in UI/UX design within the gaming industry, preferably in a senior or lead role
- Proficiency in using UI/UX design tools and software (Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma)
- A good knowledge of light-touch production systems that allow teams to thrive without unnecessary overhead
- Have the ability to communicate with varying levels of stakeholders within your team and throughout the company
- A passion for gaming, with a specific interest and familiarity with Fortnite and LEGO
This role is open to multiple locations in North America (including CA, NYC, & WA).
Pay Transparency Information
The expected annual base pay range(s) for this position are detailed below. Each base pay range is relevant only for individuals who are residents of or will be expected to work within the specified locale. Compensation varies based on a variety of factors, which include (but aren’t limited to) things such as skills and competencies, qualifications, knowledge, and experience. In addition to base pay, most employees are eligible to participate in Epic’s generous benefit plans and discretionary incentive programs (subject to the terms of those plans or programs).
New York City Base Pay Range
California Base Pay Range
Washington Base Pay Range