Skiff is a privacy-first, end-to-end encrypted, and wallet-native collaboration platform that enables individuals and organizations around the world to choose what they share. Usable, beautiful, and uncompromisingly secure, Skiff enables tens of thousands of people to work together more effectively and creatively. We’re a Series A company with over $20m raised backed by Sequoia Capital, with the Chairman of Alphabet, the CTO of Signal, the former CSO of Facebook, the CISO of the NYTimes, the CEO of ScaleAI, and others as advisers and investors.
What you'll be working on
We're building an end-to-end encrypted email and doc editor that (actually) values user privacy. At Skiff, you'll be designing for interfaces that directly rely on decentralized storage and web3 integration.
- Contribute new ideas for features and interactions
- Create visually stunning design systems
- Turn complex workflows into experiences that are simple and intuitive
- Collaborate with product and engineering team to define and realize designs
- Participate in weekly design reviews, giving and soliciting feedback
Skills we're looking for
Good design comes to life when people of diverse backgrounds band together. For this role, we're looking particularly for designers confident in tackling gnarly interaction and product problems. Of course, a strong visual design intuition is implied.
Strong sensibility for typography, color, layout, and form
Experience developing, prototyping, and shipping products
Experience in interaction and visual design
Who you'll be working with
As a product designer, you'll be working closely with our engineering and growth teams to create prototypes, design high-fidelity interfaces, and ship delightful new features.
- Shape products that are honest and provide real benefit to real people.
- Define design patterns within a new framework for collaboration and productivity.
- Help bring usability to security and the future of the web.
- Be a part of a high performing, creative team at a designer-founded company.
What it's like to work here
Working at a Series A startup requires determination and purpose. We all have our reasons for being here. While Skiff offers great benefits, most of us are here because we deeply believe in the company's vision. If you find yourself just as inspired as we are, we'd love to have you.