Scribe is where exceptional people come to do the best work of their careers. We are a series A, product-led growth startup based in San Francisco. We help over 1 million go-to people document and share what they know. Scribe automatically creates step-by-step guides for any process, putting an end to hours spent taking screenshots and running training sessions. If you’ve always wanted to work on a product that’s truly changing the way people work, we’d love to chat!
Scribe is seeking a Product Designer to join our team at our San Francisco HQ to improve and broaden Scribe’s core product and user experience. Design excellence is a core pillar of what Scribe means to our team and our users. We require someone with a sharp eye for detail, advanced interface design abilities, and knowledge of user-centered design principles. This role will mainly collaborate with our Product team, with additional opportunities to work with Marketing. This role will report to the VP of Design. We prefer candidates in the Bay Area, but are open to remote candidates in the US.
- Create detailed, pixel-perfect mockups and design new product features.
- Extend and work within our design system, Stylus.
- Interact with users to understand their needs, expectations, and goals.
- Work closely with engineers to implement your designs and understand technical constraints.
- Determine key milestones and provide updates and check-ins to relevant teams and partners.
- Both receive and provide design feedback amongst the design team.
- A strong portfolio showcasing your work in high fidelity.
- 5+ years experience working in product design, ideally for a SaaS product company.
- A keen eye for details and sweating the small stuff to create pixel-perfect interfaces.
- The desire to design experiences that delight users and convert them into raving fans of Scribe.
- Strong communication and presentation skills to convey design concepts and decisions.
- You have experience with Tailwind.
- You are comfortable writing or editing HTML and CSS.
- Experience with shepherding your work through github pull requests and giving feedback on the code our engineers are writing for your designs.