Want to revolutionize Content Creation with AI?
Launched in February 2021, Jasper is an AI content platform that helps creators and companies of all types expand their creative potential. With 100,000 active customers using Jasper to break through writer's block, repackage their content, create original art, and adjust writing for language and tone. The interest in AI continues to grow and we are at the forefront of teaching the world how to leverage artificial intelligence as a creative partner. We are building teams that will pioneer the content generations space even further.
Location 📍: Austin, TX or United States Remote or Hybrid
About the Role
As a Senior Product Designer at Jasper , you will report to the VP of Product on the product team. You'll work collaboratively and iteratively to turn complex problems into intuitive user experiences. You’ll own projects from conception to launch and measure success through data and user research. You’ll play a key role in roadmapping, feature design, and the quality of our products, and your work will impact both user and business goals.
Our teams are passionate about supporting new employees and growing a diverse culture of ideas and collaboration. Our work is about using artificial intelligence to unlock creative potential. We see AI as a partner to creatives that can get them through writer’s block, over hurdles and out of the content hamster wheel. Ai should empower content creators to do their best work and get time and mental space back for new ideas. Our target market is composed of creatives (writers, designers, content marketers) and content-forward companies.
This role can be Remote or based at one of our US offices. We have offices in Austin, TX and Salt Lake City, UT with employees based across the US. We've built a strong foundation to support remote employees engagement with other teams. We have a mix of experience levels and backgrounds, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing, mentoring and career growth.
What you will do at Jasper:
- Design end-to-end user experiences through collaborative brainstorming, user journeys, interactive prototypes, and polished visual design comps.
- Lead strategy sessions with Product Managers to break down complex, ambiguous problems into sophisticated solutions.
- Use research and qualitative data to guide design and development decisions.
- Analyze the success of your solutions and iterate.
- Contribute to the visual design of our patterns and design system.
- Present work and use design to build alignment and influence product direction.
- Help evangelize human-centered design approaches within other departments of the organization.
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the product and executive teams.
What you will bring to Jasper:
- Portfolio with a history of impactful projects that showcase your design process.
- Demonstrate strong UX/UI, interaction, and visual design skills along with a human-centric approach to designing products.
- Able to understand a complex system, able to turn sophisticated consumer problems into simple and engaging products/features, able to think strategically about business problems and invent UX concepts to solve them.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and collaborating with other designers, product managers, engineers, UX researchers, data analysts, customer support teams, marketers, and more.
- Demonstrate a proven track record of iterating on products post-launch based on user data about how the designs are performing.
- A bias for action and prioritized focus on how your work impacts users and the business.
- Strong cross-functional collaboration and communication skills.
- Fluency in commonly used design software and related tools WYSIWYG editors (Figma, Sketch, Adobe CS, etc.)
- Experience in any document collaboration tools (Notion, Google Docs, OneNote, etc.)
At Jasper, we believe in pay transparency and are committed to providing our employees and candidates with access to information about our compensation practices. The expected base salary range at offer for this role is $155,000 to $180,000. Compensation may vary based on relevant experience, skills, competencies and certifications.