At Softr, we believe everyone should have the ability to create the software they need, without engineers or designers.
Our mission is to democratize engineering genius and empower 99% of the world, who can't code, to create custom apps for their business or life.
Since our launch at the beginning of 2021, tens of thousands of companies and operators have already adopted Softr and are building custom apps like membership apps, customer portals, internal tools, marketplaces, communities within hours, all without code.
Read more about our vision here.
We’re a small and diverse team of curious, ambitious, hungry and humble individuals!
We are looking for an experienced Brand and Visual Designer to join our awesome Design Team to help us build a next-level and delightful visual experience around our Brand and Website.
As a brand designer you will work on brand related projects, keeping consistency and bringing our brand to the next level. You will collaborate with our marketing, growth, community, and product teams on building a strong visual identity following our existing brand guidelines, delivering visual assets for different channels, and driving the UI of our website and templates up.
- Create and deliver end-to-end brand design solutions that align with our brand’s identity. From discovery to delivery
- Collaborate with the marketing and product development teams to create and maintain a consistent visual identity for the company's digital products and online presence
- Keep visual consistency across different channels such as social media, newsletters, presentations, and website. Maintain brand standards and help evolve visual systems.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and technologies related to digital brand design and UI
- Propose, create, and develop UI solutions for our website and template gallery.
- Design assets for our website, newsletters, marketing emails, landing pages, presentations, infographics, and other digital materials
- Establish and fine-tune our marketing design process and explore new ways to showcase the Softr brand, internally and externally
- Contribute to brand strategies
- 5+ years of experience working on brand design, with focus on digital and UI.
- Experience with branding, image editing, web layout design, data design, iconography, color theory, typography, campaigns design
- Proficiency in using design tools to translate ideas into high-fidelity assets that can be shared easily, such as Figma, Adobe Creative Cloud, and Google Workspace.
- Understanding of user experience (UX) design principles and user interface (UI) design best practices
- Excellent skills in working independently who also enjoys collaborating with a team
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work within brand guidelines
- Great ability to prioritize, balance, and deliver work in a fast-paced environment
Nice to have
- Experience designing no-code products, or building products with no-code tools.
- Product-led company experience
- B2B SaaS experience (B2C experience is a plus)
- Competitive salary plus equity
- A fully remote, diverse and international team
- Your own tech equipment, co-working space
- Team events, offsites etc.If this sounds like you, send us over the works you are most proud of. We would love to speak with you!