Maxon is the developer of award-winning software products Cinema 4D, Forger, Red Giant, Redshift, Universe, and ZBrush.
Packed with brilliant, passionate people, Maxon is deeply rooted in the creative industry and committed to empowering the artistic community. We are Maxonians. We encourage and motivate each other to be curious learners. We are obsessed with customer fulfillment and inspiration – before, during and after purchase. If you too want to be a Maxonian and help bring to market the finest software products for 2D and 3D visual effects, motion graphics, games, AR/MR/VE, visualization and general design, let’s talk.
📍 Location: Bad Homburg (Metropolitan Area Frankfurt), Germany
What you will do:
- Your role is to enhance the customer journey from discovery of our award-winning tools all the way through to final purchase and licensing by creating an intuitive flow and onboarding experience
- Partner closely with multi-disciplinary teams (Product Managers, Engineers, Designers) to find elegant and practical solutions for new and updated products
- Design mock-ups and interactive prototypes to test layouts, workflow, and behavior of visual elements. Create style guides, contribute to the Design System and Brand Guidelines and ensure consistency in visual elements across the product lines
- Work well autonomously, self-managing and taking ownership of work, from discovery to production, but also able to take direction and work within parameters
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years of experience designing applications
- Successfully completed studies with a focus on design, alternatively completed training with a further qualification, as well as several years of professional experience as a Designer
- A portfolio showcasing your process for problem-solving and interaction design, with particular attention to UX and UI design
- Proficiency in prototyping and design tools like Figma, Adobe XD or Sketch
- Experience with host applications like After Effects and Premiere Pro a plus
- Fluent written and spoken English with the ability to clearly communicate solutions to complex problems
What we offer:
You will be offered permanent employment, full-time, at our office listed above. You will be part of a highly motivated international team of specialists working in an environment that offers a warm welcome with detailed onboarding and a dedicated mentor for a familiarization period as well as a wide range of individual development possibilities. Interested in joining our team? Fill out the form or email us your resume/CV (.pdf). Don’t meet every single requirement? At Maxon we embrace diversity, are avid explorers and curious learners, so if you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t entirely match every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply in any case. You may be just the right candidate for this or other positions. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Maxon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.