About Lucid Games
Founded in 2011 by colleagues who had a passion for one thing… making great games.
We’re the developer of Playstation 5 Exclusive Destruction AllStars, Vehicle Combat Game Switchblade, and also work alongside the worlds biggest developers and publishers on some of gaming’s biggest franchises. We are always pushing boundaries of what’s possible. In the past year we have developed Destruction Allstars, worked on Apex Legends, Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Remastered and Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order… and that’s just the ones we can tell you about.
Located in one of the world's most iconic cities, our studios are in the heart of Liverpool's creative quarter and offer a creative and inclusive environment to work in.
- Need for Speed Payback
- Geometry Wars Dimensions
- Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories
- Goat Simulator
- Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Remastered
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
- Apex Legends
Visit us at our website at www.lucidgames.co.uk to learn more and head to our Careers page for available roles. We are looking for talented people to join our team!
📍 Location: Liverpool or Remote (UK).
We have an amazing opportunity for an Environment Artist to join our team. This is a unique opportunity to work on some of the biggest and most exciting projects in development. The ideal candidate will have some experience as an Artist in a games studio and a passion for creating high quality assets.
- You will work closely with the development team and help set artistic standards
- Work with other disciplines to establish technical and aesthetic guidelines for art in the game
- Creating high quality assets
- Strong experience of texture and material creation
- Experience in Maya (or equivalent) and Photoshop
- Experience in ZBrush (or equivalent) and sculpting workflows
- Experience working in a games studio as an Artist
- Good communication skills and a great team-player attitude
- Ability to suggest creative solutions
- Awareness of current industry trends and techniques
Nice to have:
- Experience in Substance Painter, Substance Designer or similar tools for creating in game PBR materials
- Understanding of FX creation
- Some understanding of the end-to-end 3D pipelines
- A good eye for form, shape, structure, colour, and light
- Understanding of UE4 and/or UE5
For this position we will need to see a demonstration of your talents, please send your CV to [email protected] as a PDF and include links to any released games, demos or projects that you’d like to show us in addition to your online portfolio.
Lucid Games is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees