About IMG LY
IMG.LY is a dynamic and product focused company with a globally-distributed team delivering the market-leading solution for photo, video, and creative editing across industries. Our fully-customizable Photo, Video, and CreativeEditor SDKs powers over millions of video and photo creations every month, as well as thousands of apps. Whether it's enhancing Print-on-Demand Services, elevating Social Media Apps, or supporting Creative Agencies, IMG.LY is the go-to choice for renowned brands like Amazon, Brother, HP, and Hootsuite for their user's creative editing needs. Our close-knit team of over 50 individuals is composed of tech-savvy, creative, and open-minded professionals who prioritize transparency and open communication.
Join us as a Senior UI/UX Engineer for iOS. In this role, you'll be at the forefront of crafting and deploying high quality user interfaces across IMG.LY’s products. Key for success is your strong expertise in implementing user interfaces using SwiftUI; Prototyping and Implementation in SwiftUI, as well as a passion for UI/UX, and collaboration skills for iterative design with your team.
- Join our solutions team, primarily focusing on IMG.LY's Creative Editor for iOS.
- Collaborate with customers to unlock the full potential of our technologies.
- Iterate on UI/UX flows using paper sketches, Figma designs, and code.
- Enhance IMG.LY’s native iOS Creative Editor UI with new features.
- Build showcase iOS applications.
- Work alongside the cross-platform C++ Engine team to help implement engine features.
- Promote best practices in UI/UX usability.
- Advocate for IMG.LY’s products within the developer community and directly with customers.
- Ensure code quality through architecture, maintainability, performance profiling, and XCTest automation.
- Fluent in English, preferably located in Europe
- Maker and ownership mindset.
- Adaptive to evolving needs and technologies.
- Collaborative in sharing ideas and valuing feedback.
- Expertise in SwiftUI and +5 Years of Experience in iOS App development.
- Ability to understand and extend Figma design system specifications.
- Experience with SwiftUI and UI animations.
- Prior experience in shipping and maintaining iOS Apps.
- Independent worker.
- Enthusiasm for sharing knowledge, orally and in writing.
- (Bonus) Interest in creating developer content on platforms like Instagram, TikTok, YouTube.
We provide permanent contracts and offer competitive compensations. For those living in Germany, we offer employment contracts. Outside of Germany, we hire through an Employer of Record (DEEL) so you are equally protected and covered.
At IMG.LY, we're not just familiar with the challenges of distributed work; we've mastered the best practices of a thriving remote work culture. You have the flexibility to design your work life, and we support an environment that fosters a close-knit team. Every quarter, we break away from the routine with fun remote events. And once a year, we go all out with our team hideouts, jetting off to stunning global locations like sun-kissed California, charming Portugal, or the scenic coasts of Montenegro - all expenses paid.
LET’S TALK BUSINESS
We'll equip you with at least 25 days of holidays, top-of-the-line gear, be it a MacBook or any other tool you need to craft your workspace.
Passionate about a cause or an Open Source project? We're all ears and even have a fund to back it up. And if you're eager to share your insights or learn from others, we wholeheartedly support your ventures into conferences and meet-ups.
How to apply:
To ensure you've read this description thoroughly, please write your current location in the application form in parentheses next to your surname. That would help us to filter mass applications and focus on potential applicants.
Please follow the process and provide your CV with all links to references as well as a cover letter.
Furthermore, we are interested in the projects you’ve been working on, some code, or anything that you want to show us. Pack these into your application. Let's have a remote cup of coffee.