👋 About Us
Replo (YC S21) is a visual CMS that enables brands to build beautiful, performant e-commerce experiences with less dev time. We've been growing 20%+ MoM for the last 12 months, and need someone who has high attention to detail and can be resourceful to help do whatever is needed to grow the business and support the team. We have over 1000+ customers onboarded this year alone.
We're open to remote positions at Replo (+/- 3 hour timezone from the Bay Area), but for this role, we prefer if you're located in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Be the design voice for the design, product, and technical roadmap
- Conduct user interviews with designers and marketing teams across hundreds of D2C brands and cutting-edge e-commerce agencies
- Create, collaborate, and iterate on user flows, prototypes, and high-fidelity designs
- Own design and UX architecture and quality within our editor, project administration, and brand-new products such as A/B Testing, Design Systems, and more
- Shape Replo’s design practices and design voice as we continue to scale
- Hold a strong design perspective and deep care for our product - and use that to speak out when you see something that you don’t agree with
- Have a perspective on Replo Branding and Marketing designs (and help manage design contractors that build that content)
- Hopefully have a blast working with us 😇
What You'll Love
Mission: Working in the design/devtools space is exciting. You’ll be building a product that has a real impact on other designers. Our daily users include design and marketing teams from your favorite brands like Hexclad, Caraway, and Fly By Jing.
Ownership: You will be the first design employee and will be working directly with the founders. You will own design across the entire company.
Flexibility: We're 100% remote, but we host quarterly retreats and off-sites.
You're an ideal candidate if you
- Have 5+ years of design experience (3+ years designing web-based products)
- Are an expert with using Figma (and has a passion for design tools and what they can unlock)
- Can collaborate and communicate effectively with our team and our customers
- Are scrappy af
- Are self-motivated and can roll with the punches in a fast-paced environment where priorities and requirements may change frequently
- Are 100% product and customer-obsessed (and can show it!)
Bonus points if you
- Know a bit about code and have experience working with engineers
- Have a background using great no-code tools like Webflow, Squarespace, etc
- Have worked at an early-stage (seed/Series A) company before
- Have worked as the first designer at a company - or even the only designer at a company
- Are comfortable (and enjoy) working somewhere where things may change daily
- Like to HAVE FUN!