Patreon is the best place for creators to build memberships by providing exclusive access to their work and a deeper connection with their communities. We’re building a content and community platform where creators can engage directly with their fans and monetize their creativity, while maintaining full ownership over the work they make and the communities they create.
We’re leaders in the membership space with 250,000+ active creators and over $3.5 billion paid directly to creators on our platform. Our team is building tools to optimize the creator-to-fan relationship, including native video, enhanced podcasting features, improved creation tools, and new community experiences.
📍Location: San Francisco or NY.
We’re continuing to invest heavily in building the most talented team in the Creator Economy and are looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to support our mission.
About the Role
This Senior Product Marketing Manager will shape the product and GTM strategy for our Creator Tools products. You’ll partner with Product Management, Product Design, Engineering, UXR, Market Research and other cross functional teams to understand the needs of creators, uncover latent demand, and shape the product roadmap. You’ll partner with Marketing, Data Science, Creative, Communications, Growth, and Channel Leads to craft our product narrative and develop and execute breakthrough go-to-market strategies. This person will play a key role developing 0-1 products and bringing multiple high priority products to market.
- Partner with Product Management, Design, Engineering, UXR, and Data Science to shape the product strategy and feature roadmap for Creator Tools products.
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative research to gather creator and patron insights regarding Creator needs and use cases.
- Lead the go-to-market strategy and vision for products within Creator Tools.
- Own the end-to-end Creator Tools product journey for creators. You’ll work closely with cross-functional teams across the entire lifecycle, from ideation to launch to adoption. You crave working in an environment where you have a high degree of impact.
- Drive and scale adoption of Creator Tools products for new and existing creators and patrons.
- 6+ years in product marketing at a tech company. You’ve brought scaled, consumer-grade products to market and now you’re looking for your next creative challenge. Bonus points if you’ve worked on creator products.
- Excellent communication capabilities and the ability to work across both highly technical and highly creative teams
- Demonstrated success in managing large cross-functional teams to bring products to market
- Proven experience influencing product development and product strategy using both quantitative and qualitative insights
- Deep product intuition and demonstrated ability to discover meaningful insights and uncover latent user needs
- A deep passion for helping creators, and a desire to get sh*t done.
New York Pay Range
The posted range represents the expected salary range for this job requisition and does not include any other potential components of the compensation package, benefits and perks previously outlined. Ultimately, in determining pay, we'll consider your experience, leveling, location and other job-related factors.
San Francisco Pay Range
Remote Marketing Jobs