About Orderly Network
Orderly Network is a permissionless, decentralized exchange protocol and modular ecosystem built on top of NEAR. It uses an on-chain orderbook to provide a platform complete with a risk engine, matching engine, and shared asset pools for Dapps to build on top of. Dapps built on the Orderly Network will allow for financial instruments such as; Spot Trading, Margin Trading, Perpetual Swaps and Lending & Borrowing.
Whilst a fully independent team operates at Orderly Network, we were incubated by NEAR and WOO Network - Industry heavyweights in their respective fields. Thanks to both the guidance and expertise Orderly Network will offer market-leading execution with low latency and minimal fees with a combination of orderbook efficiency alongside on-chain settlement. We will become the go-to network for ecosystem partners to come and build upon.
- Preparing articles and guides for announcements and updates while assisting with the day-to-day marketing activities.
- Working closely with the marketing lead to ensure a continuous growth in the community, as well as social presence.
- Requesting graphics to be designed.
- Following up with the core team to keep them updated on the content/marketing plan.
- Joining calls to discuss next steps, growth and any other marketing business appropriate.
What tech stacks/skills will you be using?
- Marketing/Community management (1-2 years)
- Content writing/Guide creation
- Organizing experience on community events
- Advanced DeFi knowledge preferred.
- Competency in speaking/creating content in multiple languages.
- Strong English-speaking skills.
- Knowledge of the cryptocurrency and NFT market.
- Good personal social following.
- Interest in Solana or Near ecosystem. ## ### Interested in Learning More?
- Our hiring process begins by meeting with our People Team, who help facilitate the process of placing you in your new role. You can expect to share your experience and ideas in online video interviews with our hiring team, made up of management and potential new colleagues.
- If you have experience in developing trading systems or financial-related products is a plus.
- You can prepare for this interview by mentally organizing your strategies and opinions on topics such as Web3, cryptocurrency trading platforms, and your vision of how to succeed.