We’re building the future of live entertainment, and we’d do it even better with you. Twitch doesn’t just serve communities, we work as one too. We’re building a strong and diverse team, where everyone has a voice. We’re growing fast and always tackling the next big challenge.
📍Location: Hybrid in Berlin, Germany.
Twitch is the world’s biggest live streaming service, with global communities built around gaming, entertainment, music, sports, cooking, and more. It’s where millions of people come together to chat, interact, and make their own entertainment.
We’re about community, inside and out. You’ll find coworkers who are eager to team up, collaborate, and smash (or elegantly solve) problems together. We’re on a quest to empower live communities, so if this sounds good to you, see what we’re up to on LinkedIn and Twitter, get interviewing tips on Instagram, and discover projects we’re solving on our Blog.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director of Integrated Marketing, EMEA, you will contribute to marketing strategies that are rooted in the culture and needs of our community and business in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland. You will think DACH-first with a specific emphasis on Germany, and be the voice of the market, advocating for the cultural nuances of the market at a global and regional level.
Functionally speaking, you will support the strategy and tactical implementation of marketing campaigns, contributing to both the creation and execution of channel plans and creative assets. You will work with a diverse group of teams, including Content & Partnerships, Data Science, Programming, Paid Media, Social, CRM, PR and Sales. You will be an ideal fit if you live to organise, partner with others, and find efficiencies in the process. You have incredible communication and collaboration abilities with both leaders and individual contributors, and are comfortable using data and insights to anchor your approach.
Your success in this role means being able to implement and develop creative solutions and activations with lean resources, and facilitate execution across many partners. This will also require understanding the needs of creators and viewers, campaign design, and an understanding of measurable brand and communications metric improvements.
Whilst your remit will be specifically Germany, Austria, and Switzerland, you will integrate cohesively with regional counterparts in EMEA and global counterparts in the US, notably Campaign Managers in the Integrated Marketing team based in San Francisco. This is a hybrid role based in Berlin.
- Support with the execution of marketing strategies and programmes based on the challenges and opportunities faced by the business and community within Germany, Austria and Switzerland (DACH)
- Integrate with market-specific teams such as the DACH content & partnerships, and sales teams to provide strategic localised marketing support for local DACH programmes
- Advocate for and be the voice of the DACH community, disseminating local insights and perspectives to global and regional teams. Collaborate with regional and global marketing managers to assess and localise, where relevant, regional and global marketing projects for DACH
- Oversee campaign calendars, workback timelines, and major milestones / delivery dates
- Project manage channel plans and creative asset development
- Collect, review, and route creative assets for approvals and delivery
- Write campaign marketing reports - work with Data Scientists to collect data and summarise important insights
- General upkeep of project management tools and documents
- Fluent in English and German and willing to locate within the German market
- 5+ years of marketing experience in the German market
- Multi-channel familiarity - experience creating and executing marketing strategies across a range of paid and owned channels
- Experience working with channel and creative teams
- Passion and vision for supporting the Twitch community
- Experience establishing new processes and operating models at a local level within a global business
- Great organisation; you don't let things "slip through the cracks"
- Verbal and written skills amongst diverse groups of people
- You are Twitch user yourself and have a passion for gaming and media
- An interest in entertainment, creators, and/or gaming
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Maternity & Parental Benefits
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, etc.)
- Free Snacks & Beverages