Our vision is to change the gaming industry forever through our L1 blockchain (G4AL chain) and first-party games. We believe that blockchain gaming will drive stronger engagement with users and will be the largest revolution in gaming since the introduction of free-to-play models. G4AL is both creating these games and the crucial infrastructure required for other developers who want to easily incorporate these mechanisms into their games. We’re creating an exciting company that provides learning and growth opportunities for all team members, with a welcoming and diverse environment that supports each individual so they can become their best selves.
If you’re passionate about gaming, blockchain, and marketing, this is the exciting position you’re looking for. We’re looking for a Marketing Director for G4AL, which is building a Layer 1 gaming blockchain and a suite of video games. This is a role that could either be remote or in-office in Barcelona. Our website: https://www.g4al.com/ Our whitepaper: https://whitepaper.g4al.com/ The team is led by industry veteran Manel Sort, who has worked on gaming projects that generated over $1 billion in EBITDA, and has been involved in over 60+ gaming projects. The team includes ex-Blizzard Entertainment, Sony, Apple, EA, Digital Chocolate, and Activision employees.
- You will manage the current marketing team, which includes a performance marketer and community manager, as well as being involved in hiring and training future marketing team members.
- Working with internal and external teams to create marketing materials, manage advertising and promotions, and develop marketing campaigns.
- You will be responsible for market research and analysis to identify opportunities and trends.
- You will create and implement a comprehensive and project-specific marketing plan for our upcoming NFT collection events.
- You will measure the effectiveness of our marketing efforts.
- You will oversee the budget for marketing activities and ensure that all spending is within budget.
- You will work and coordinate with the Business Development team on ecosystem development for the G4AL chain.
- Fluent English skills.
- Strong work ethic and a desire to win.
- Self-directed and able to take initiative.
- At least 2-4 years of experience in senior-level marketing positions, preferably in gaming or blockchain.
- Proven experience with performance marketing.
- You’ve managed marketing teams before, or had at least 1 direct report.
- Strong interest in both web 3 and gaming.
Nice to have:
- You’ve worked at a high-level marketing position for a gaming company before.
- You’ve worked at a startup before, and know how to turn chaos into order.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary with upside as well.
- If relocating to Barcelona, we will cover relocation costs.
- 25 days of paid holiday.
- Start-up atmosphere with free coffee & fruit, social events, and fabulous office facilities.
- Substantial incentive in Game Gold Tokens, the native currency of the G4AL platform.
- Front-row seat in the development of a Web3 future.
- Innovation-driven work environment.
- Work hands-on with an outstanding team of video game professionals.