Rarify’s mission is to fuel the development of digital assets, by providing and simplifying access to the ownership economy.
We accelerate business innovations by removing technical barriers to entry for fungible and non-fungible token (NFT) technology. We are currently contributing to the Rarimo Protocol, a protocol designed to unlock liquidity and interoperability across chains. The products we support enable the creation, management, and scaling in Web3.0.
🚀 Founded 2021 🌍 Remote-first team of 15 💸 $2.2M seed round, Sep 21 💸 $10M Series A round, Jan 22
We are looking for an entrepreneurial and experienced marketing director, who will be leading all aspects of marketing and “go to market” and growth initiatives. You will be the mastermind behind defining not only Marketing but shaping the product vision and features, how we communicate about it, and building a vision of the Metaverse where Non-Fungible Tokens (ERC-721 & ERC-1155) as Digital Assets are Interoperable across multiple digital worlds.
This is a hands-on role with a large business impact, which will include the definition of the Pre-Sale, the distribution channels, positioning, branding, market research, and user research. The role could also potentially oversee Developer Relations and Community Management, depending on the profile of the candidate. You should be a highly creative and data-driven leader as well as an excellent communicator.
- Design and execute a comprehensive, blockchain-specific marketing plan to launch our decentralized platform worldwide
- Design brand positioning and messaging strategy across channels to drive market awareness, customer acquisition, and loyalty
- Identify value proposition, product positioning, and key messages, write creative briefs to ensure we produce best in class creative, which is consistent across all channels and resonates with consumers
- Build and deploy grassroots marketing programs to drive creators and players to our service
- Partner with your peers in Product Management, Community Management and Business Development to drive adoption, engagement, and revenues
- Work with Community Management and Communications to create and manage global events to drive new audience and increase engagement across the platform
- Create and direct market, competitive and user research
- Drive and optimize our SEO strategy to reach the most relevant audience at the best time to grow our audience
- Analyze the performance of all marketing programs (including ad spend) to identify the best opportunities for optimization, and regularly iterate to maximize performance
- Work with finance to plan and maintain marketing & advertising budget that prioritizes low-spend/high-impact campaigns
- 3+ years of full-stack marketing and senior leadership experience with business to business marketing, ideally in API and/or technology products, and strong developer sensibilities
- Passionate about NFTs and crypto.
- Experience in the Blockchain space, in crypto and Decentralized Apps (dApps) built upon Ethereum, Solana or Polygon
- Experience with B2B tech marketing a plus
- Experience launching new protocols to the public
- Best-in-class brand builder and storyteller; proven success crafting brands from the ground up and a track record of building brand engagement and generating business growth
- History of launching successful campaigns using components of guerrilla, grassroots, and viral marketing
- Experience building reporting dashboards and synthesizing complex data points and KPIs to generate easy to understand executive reports
- You have excellent spoken and written communication skills, allowing you to deliver complex information clearly to your colleagues and through marketing material
- Demonstrated effective leadership - people management experience is important
- BA/BS degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering or a related field