Everyrealm is a metaverse technology and infrastructure company, bringing life to the metaverse. Everyrealm is one of the most active investors in and developers of the metaverse real estate ecosystem, with projects such as The Row and Fantasy Islands. Everyrealm also operates Realm Academy, an esports guild and tournament platform, and manages a portfolio that includes investments in 30+ metaverse platforms and holds more than 4,000 NFTs.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to help support and build the marketing plan for one of our most important products. As a Product Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for designing, executing, and overseeing a GTM strategy for our product, as well as building strategies for content and customer acquisition. In this role, you will be working with marketing, designers, developers, partners, product managers, and business leads. You will also have direct contact with customers and product users. The candidate must have significant experience in bringing products to market.
What You’ll Do
- Create a well-scoped, well-documented GTM strategy for one of our largest products.
- Conduct market research to understand the public interest and determine the marketability of products and services.
- Responsible for developing and executing the following strategies: priority channels (i.e. social media, blog, website), messaging & positioning, content strategy, content distribution plan and calendars, press, influencers, brand partners, and activations/campaigns.
- Define, manage and track key product and marketing goals and KPIs.
- Manage the selection, onboarding, customer service and feedback request for a beta community - you will act as the primary point of contact for the platform’s first users and be responsible for all marketing materials to ensure management and execution are successfulWork alongside our creative team to build unique, on-brand marketing campaigns across multiple web2 and web3 relevant communication channels including but not limited to social media, blogs, digital media, press, partnerships, billboards.
- Create all necessary sales materials for potential consumers, partners, and internal and external stakeholders
- Manage public relations
- Troubleshoot internal and external issues as they arise.
- Work cross-department, clearly communicate product vision and progress to marketing and product teams
Who you are
- Self-starter who takes initiative and can take projects from zero to one.
- There is no task too small or “not your job.”
- You understand that to begin, you will be required to ask questions and take action.
- You understand the big picture, but still sweat the details: you can manage complex projects that spam multiple teams and relationships (and catch the spelling mistake in this bullet point on the first read).
- Experience developing a product GTM roadmap and tracking progress and success metrics.
- User-focused with the ability to distill customer feedback into actionable insights.
- Comfortable collaborating and communicating with teams at various levels of seniority.
- You are interested in social media, communities, metaverse and blockchain concepts.
- Foundational product marketing experience, campaign management experience, and brand marketing experience.
- 3-5+ years of experience building product and brand marketing strategies for a start-up or for product launches within larger organizations.
- Strong marketing, organizational and communication skills.
- The ability to define key audiences and insights in order to build and execute go-to-market strategies.
- The ability to think strategically, creatively and execute across projects.
- Experience bringing a product to market from inception through launch.
- Experience working within a start-up environment and/or agency.
- Preferred marketing experience in gaming, tech, or social media.
- 1-2 years of experience managing a team
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Wellness Resources
- Stock Option Plan
- Family Planning and Fertility Benefits
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Token Plan
- Salary Range $100,000 - $150,000