Forefront is the premier social token community, creating and curating resources and spaces to help tokenized communities thrive. We are pioneers exploring & building at the forefront of the Web3 playground.
Forefront’s mission is to be the port of entry to web3, to welcome more and more boats to its shores and help those people find their own ways to build a better future. Web3’s rapid expansion will continue to make that mission more valuable and more complex. As the noise increases, we have to work harder and more efficiently to help people cut through it. By building products and a community that are better than the sum of their parts, we can continue to be one of the first DAOs people think of when they think of web3.
About the role
The Editorial Lead is a key role for Forefront, someone who can shape the future of Forefront’s media arm. Since the beginning Forefront has been the leading aggregator of insights for web3, and as we expand and continue to push more projects forward we need to continually innovate on our approach. We need someone creative, high output, and with strong leadership skills to work with the community and with our writers and content producers to bring their vision to life.
Responsibilities of this role
- Develop and lead Forefront’s editorial and DAO communication strategy, including new projects, vision, contributor structure, and more – the Editorial Lead will have creative control over the FF Media strategy;
- Coordinate the Writers Guild projects, including the Writers Program, FF Learn, FF Canon and other in-house projects;
- Create and review editorial calendars and provide feedback and guidance;
- Lead content strategy for the newsletter, including testing and experimenting with new content types and growth strategies;
- Excellent communication skills and leadership skills
- The ability to handle multiple projects and work on tight deadlines
- Deep and genuine interest in Web3, social tokens, DAOs, etc.
- Previous writing experience
- Excellent English language skills ### ### Compensation All full-time roles are compensated via a mix of $USDC and $FF (learn more about groundbreaking our compensation framework). ### ### To apply Send a brief cover letter and any relevant experience to [email protected]. Please include a few references or work samples we can explore for more insight.