Mural’s mission is to inspire teams to connect and innovate, while bringing purpose and intention to the craft of collaboration. Mural created the Collaborative Intelligence System™ to power cultures of effective collaboration where everyone is connected, contributing, and empowered to deliver business-driving outcomes.
Founded in 2011, Mural is a leading innovator in visual collaboration for hybrid, remote, and distributed teams. We believe in what we build, and our team of more than 600 “Muralistas” around the world collaborate in the Mural® app. Our values guide our intentionally inclusive product and culture, which includes collaboration design education and a flexible monthly stipend for learning, wellness, and coworking.
Mural has raised $200M to date and is growing rapidly to fulfill our mission. The company is trusted by 95% of the Fortune 100, including innovative teams at IBM, Intuit, GitLab, Microsoft, and Atlassian.
As a Sr. Integrated Marketing Manager on the Enterprise Marketing team, you will be responsible for creating and executing our 1:Many marketing programs that drive engagement, retention, and revenue growth for our major accounts. You will work closely with the rest of the Enterprise Marketing team to develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns that effectively communicate our value proposition to our target audience.
In this role, you will:
- Think big and be bold! Innovation is key for the future of Mural
- Collaborate with the rest of the Enterprise Marketing team and our internal partners to develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns across various channels, including email, social media, webinars, events, and digital advertising
- Develop and manage our 1:Many marketing programs that target our major accounts, including identifying target accounts, developing messaging and content, and measuring the success of the program
- Own Mural’s content syndication program, ensuring we have the best provider for our target audience, the program has an acceptable ROI, and Sales is supported in their follow up efforts
- In partnership with the Director, Enterprise & Field Marketing, work closely with the sales team to understand their needs and develop marketing programs (including Outreach sequences) that support their efforts to engage with strategic accounts
- Partner with the Sales Enablement team to ensure our Sales & Customer Success teams are properly equipped to run efforts alongside our Marketing campaigns
- Partner with the product marketing team to develop marketing collateral, sales tools, and other content that supports our strategic accounts
- Utilize marketing automation and CRM tools to create and manage campaigns, track leads and opportunities, and measure campaign effectiveness
- Monitor and analyze marketing campaign performance, using data to identify areas of improvement and refine marketing strategies and tactics
- Work with our webinar channel owner to ensure proper alignment of webinar program execution and our 1:Many Marketing programs. Also ensure they are properly supported in running an effective and efficient webinar program on behalf of the Enterprise team
- Partner with the Field Marketing roles to align our 1:Many, 1:Few, & 1:1 programs
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies in marketing and apply them to our marketing programs
The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
- 3+ years demonstrated ability in marketing, communications, and integrated marketing
- Experience working in a fast-paced, always evolving start-up environment
- Experience delivering, accelerating, and rapidly growing sales pipeline through major plays
- Experience building and performing scalable marketing plan in partnership with sales teams, leadership, and third-parties
- You have a strong analytical demeanor with the desire to measure, analyze, act, and improve marketing programs
- Excellent communication, storytelling and presentation skills. Can demonstrate marketing partnership with sales leaders and customers
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment to deliver results and collaborate comfortably with senior leaders across Marketing, Sales, Finance and other functions
- Understanding of marketing functions in a B2B environment
- Proven program and project management skills
- Ability to work with little guidance, be accountable
- Cross-culturally aware and able to working with global teams
Success in this role will be measured by your ability to:
- Revenue Growth – Show the 1:Many efforts are generating revenue growth within our Major Accounts that meet our quarterly objectives
- Engagement – Demonstrate that the 1:Many efforts are driving engagement with our Major Accounts whether it be through increased website traffic, digital campaign engagement, event attendance, or other measures
- Lead Generation – Show that the 1:Many efforts are generating leads and opportunities within our Major Accounts
In the state of Colorado, the salary for this role ranges from $102,500 to $140,900 + equity + benefits, but may vary based on your qualifications and job-related experience level, that could result in a level outside of this range.
In the state of California and Washington, the salary for this role ranges from $102,500 to $144,100 + equity + benefits, but may vary based on your city of residence, qualifications and job-related experience level, that could result in a level outside of this range.
In New York City, the salary for this role ranges from $128,100 to $144,100 + equity + benefits, but may vary based on your qualifications and job-related experience level, that could result in a level outside of this range. #LI-Remote #LI-SS1