reMarkable is a Norwegian tech company on a mission to help people think better in a distracted world. In what feels like no time, we've gone from a small startup finding its way to being one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe.
Following the successful launch of reMarkable 2, which was named one of TIME's top 100 inventions of 2020, and our new subscription service, Connect, in 2021, we've set ourselves exciting growth and product development goals for 2022. To help us get there, we need new colleagues ready to make a real difference through their work – and that’s where you come in.
📍Location: Oslo, Norway.
As our Head of Talent Acquisition, you will be the voice of all-recruitment related within reMarkable and be a part of the leadership team in the Organization tribe, reporting to our VP People & Culture.
You’ll lead a competent team of skilled recruiters and design and implement talent acquisition strategies in combination with continuously improving our operational processes. Working closely with the rest of the People & Culture area, you’ll ensure we work proactively and holistically with all aspects of recruitment, making sure we hire the right people at the right time across the company to meet our business goals both today and in the future. You will also be involved in the operational aspect of recruitment when needed to ensure we meet our targets.
Further tasks and responsibilities
- Design, plan and execute strategies to attract, assess and hire the best talent in the market across the organization
- Track and own relevant metrics such as time to hire, quality of hire and candidate/hiring manager experience
- Proactively identify hiring needs within the organization for both short and longer-term through different methods and processes
- Further improve, streamline and professionalize all our operational processes, including sourcing and selection-related aspects
- Lead, coach and develop our team of recruitment advisors, ensuring that operational, social and domain-wise aspects within the team are well-managed
- Promote diversity in the workplace and ensure recruiting strategies attract diverse candidates
- Ensure we offer a truly reMarkable candidate experience
- For the time being, lead our employer branding activities in close cooperation with our marketing department
- Ensure that managers receive effective training and development in recruitment-skills
- Manage partnerships with vendors, ensuring deliveries as per agreements
- If needed, deliver on operational recruitment on various roles
Who are you?
- 5+ years experience in Talent Acquisition (Experience within the tech industry is a bonus)
- Previous experience with leading the area and solid knowlegde of both operational and strategic aspects within the field
- Hands-on experience with operational parts of recruitment including sourcing, assessment, and project management
- Good knowledge of the Norwegian Working Environment Act and other relevant laws and regulations
- Preferably experience with employer branding
- Experience with internationalization from a recruitment perspective is beneficial
- You communicate in effective ways and with the ability to influence those around you and are not afraid of occasional public speaking
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (Norwegian is a plus)
- You are systematic and structured by nature with the ability to allocate resources and plan activities in efficient ways
- You are a natural leader within your field and have prior experience as a manager
- Solid experience with stakeholder management
- You are comfortable with navigating ever-changing and high-speed organizations where priorities and needs change rapidly
- Higher education within Human resources or other relevant areas