We’re empowering builders to create a new generation of the internet.
Cool. So, what does that mean? We make building in web3 incredibly easy. Our tools help everyone from developers to creators build the web3 apps and features of their dreams.
Y’know, no one knows what exactly the future of web3 will look like, but what we do know is that it will a transformative impact on our world. That’s why we’re focused on unleashing the many promises of web3 to a whole generation of builders. Because when builders have the right tools at their fingertips—magic happens.
We started thirdweb in the second half of 2021 and our community of builders has exploded ever since. Over 1M unique wallets have interacted with our contracts on mainnet, deploying tens of thousands of projects to the same. It’s been a hell of a journey so far, and the momentum is only increasing.
In fact, we just raised our $24M Series A led by Haun Ventures with Coinbase Ventures, Shopify and Polygon.
We’re looking to grow our team to help us become the default platform of choice for anyone who wants to build web3 apps and services.
How we work 🤩🤩
thirdweb employees are guided by five values that underpin how we show up everyday.
Our Unwavering Conviction drives us to keep building—regardless of what’s happening in the markets. Because we believe that the future of web3 is everyone’s to create.
We are** Dreamers-Who-Do**. While we love to spend time imagining the possibilities we always favor taking action above all else.
Each of us are Students of Web3. Whether you have 10 days of experience in web3 or 10 years, no one’s got it all figured out. We grow together.
We Think Big, then iterate our way forward. This isn’t about features, this is about freedom. How can we fully empower web3 builders to create a new world?
We’re customer-obsessed and we’re Deep Listeners because of it. Our product development is heavily guided by our community so we cherish feedback from all of our users.
Offices in SF and NYC🌉🏙
We have offices on both coasts of the US. While it’s not a requirement to work out of our offices, our team really enjoys the energy we create IRL. That means some of us choose to live near an office, while others fly in from time-to-time. But regardless of how close you are, we intentionally set dedicated time each year to come together as a team.
Our San Francisco office is located in Fort Mason and is surrounded by some amazing greenery and a beautiful view of the bay waters and the Golden Gate Bridge. We’re also surrounded by tons of amazing builders and entrepreneurs at the Founders, Inc. founder lab.
Our New York office is in Williamsburg, Brooklyn in a private office located at the Brass Factory, home to a fun community of web3 companies.
We’re a Series A startup in the web3 space that’s growing fast and we’re looking for an HR generalist to come on board to help us build out our people operations practice. We’ve got needs across things like employee onboarding, hiring, culture, benefits and general people management. We’ve built out some foundational elements, but this new team member will help us grow and establish something that will help us scale.
Who are you? 👩👨🦰
- You’ve got a figure-shit-out attitude and require minimal guidance.
- You’ve got experience (mid to senior level) across HR, recruiting, operations and/or culture and are excited to help us build out our people operations practice.
- You are eager to learn and be immersed in the web3 space. This is an incredible opportunity to gain experience in a rapidly emerging industry.
- You’re highly organized and a systems thinker that can help us think about how to scale the organization.
- You work quickly and are able to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment. We are a startup after all!
- You’re a clear and effective communicator.
- You’re ideally in NY or SF, but we’re open to other places!
Job Details: 👩💻👨💻
- Manage the hiring the process from end to end—from posting jobs to managing inbounds and onboarding new hires.
- Own our entire employee benefits package and figure out how to make it even better.
- Design important moments in the employee journey and ensure new hires are brought on board in a consistent way.
- Own and support cultural initiatives including scaling our values and operating principles.
- Address important employee challenges around performance, diversity, and inclusion.
- Help us build an employee performance and management system to review, measure, and reward employee performance
- Manage employee pay, raises and key milestones for both US and international employees.
- Support our efforts in organizing employee retreats and gatherings to bring our global teams together every once-in-a-while.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Full healthcare, vision, dental
- $2,000 home office equipment stipend
- Physical and Mental Wellness programs
- Office stipend to rent out-of-home office space
- A stunning office space in Fort Mason, SF or at the Brass Factory in NYC