MoonPay builds payments infrastructure for cryptocurrencies. Our on- and off-ramp suite of products provides a seamless experience for converting between fiat and crypto using all major payment methods in over 160 countries. Our mission is to make cryptocurrencies accessible to over a billion people by 2030! 🚀
We are trusted by 250+ leading wallets, websites, and applications. Some of the biggest crypto brands in the world, including Bitcoin.com, Dapper Labs, OpenSea, Argent, ZenGo, Trust Wallet and Spot, rely on our technology. Through these partnerships alone, our products are used by over 5 million users worldwide. 🌎
One of the great things about working at MoonPay is that we are remote first. Our global team spans 25+ countries, and we pride ourselves on having a connected and inclusive culture that empowers people to do their best work. We give our team autonomy to move fast, innovate and take responsibility. Join us in our mission to build a better financial world!
We are very proud of our values and expect all those who join us to help us proactively drive and improve our culture, aligned to these values.
- B - Be Humble
- L - Lead with Empathy
- O - Own It
- C - Communicate Clearly
- K - Kaizen
We are developing MoonPay Studios, which advises the world’s leading brands, personalities, and IP’s on their web3 strategy. MoonPay Studios works hand in hand with our partners to bring NFT concepts from 0→1. MoonPay Studios will also produce original content, to be distributed as NFTs.
Remember when _that brand _announced they were entering Web3? Remember when that celebrity started tweeting about their favorite NFTs? This is your chance to play a role in thoughtfully onboarding the world's most influential entities to web3 in ways that innovate and inspire. We are looking for Producers to work with our various partners and bring NFT concepts from dream to reality.
Our aim is to provide a frictionless white-glove experience to partners, producing every element of a project’s launch and collaborating with best-in-class partners to move the space forward with thoughtfully strategized NFT projects.
To date this role has been undertaken by the International Compliance Director. However, with forecasted growth there is now a necessity to have a dedicated Head of Compliance. The successful application will also be the Money Laundering Reporting Officer for the country and be responsible for ensuring that all regulatory and corporate filings are performed in a timely manner. This role will report directly into both the local board of directors and the International Compliance Director.
You'll Spend Your Time 👀
- Maintain and manage the Compliance and AML Programme in relation to permissions granted by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS)
- Point person for MAS in relation to the ongoing license application
- Point person for SONAR in relation to STRs
- Keeping abreast of all regulatory & corporate matters in Singapore
- Working with cross functional teams to ensure compliance with Singapore regulations, including regulatory change
- Clear and timely communication of findings, determinations and recommendations to management and stakeholders in order to accomplish compliance goals
- Quarterly board reporting
- Contribute to monthly leadership updates
- Member of the Financial Crime Risk Committee
- Constantly challenging the status quo in order to identify opportunities to enhance current processes and procedures
- Driving risk based decision making through effective use of risk assessment processes
You Should Apply If ✅
- ACAMS / ACFCS or ICA accreditation
- Working knowledge of MAS and the regulatory obligations of a Major Payment Institution
- Able to demonstrate alignment to MoonPay values
- Comfort and belief to challenge the status quo
- Comfort at operating outside of one's comfort zone
- Ability to make decisions and recommendations
- Stakeholder management
- Practical experience in the management and maintenance of Singapore Compliance Programmes
- Ability to articulate risk in a simple, yet effective manner
- Flexible & adaptable to the evolving needs of past faced growing organization
- 7 years compliance experience in either FinTech or Investment Banking
- 4 years management experience
- Working with G-Suite (docs & sheets)
Research has shown that women are less likely than men to apply for this role if they do not have solid experience in 100% of these areas. Please know that this list is indicative and that we would still love to hear from you even if you feel you only are a 75% match. Skills can be learnt, diversity cannot.
We promote a diverse and inclusive culture at MoonPay.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer visas of any kind at this time!
Our interview process takes place on Zoom and tends to consist of the following stages:
- Recruiter call (30 minutes)
- Initial screen (30-45 minutes)
- Remote take-home task (role dependent)
- Final interview (2 hours)
Please let us know if you require any accommodations for the interview process, and we’ll do our best to provide assistance.
- Stock options 📈
- Unlimited holidays 🏝
- Paid parental leave 👶 🍼
- Home office equipment allowance of $600 USD (or local equivalent)
- Working in a disruptive and fast-growing industry where the possibilities are endless 🚀
- Fully remote: your life, your way of working 🌎
- Freedom, autonomy and responsibility 💪