At Calm, we have a simple, albeit BIG mission: to make the world a happier and healthier place. Through our website, blog, and app—filled with meditations, sleep stories, music, movement, and more—we’re redefining what mental care looks like in 2023 and beyond. With over 100 million users worldwide, 100,000 new users daily, and our growing partnerships with major companies, we’re having a positive effect on more and more people each and every day. And while the heart of Calm is digital, we are growing and expanding offline with a variety of products and services to help deliver on our mission of health and happiness, the world over.
What We Do:
Calm is the world’s #1 brand for mental fitness and our Calm Business team is furthering our mission to make the world happier and healthier by bringing our offering into the employee benefits space. Calm Business is helping companies build a more resilient organization by promoting better sleep, reducing stress and anxiety, and developing consistent mindfulness practices. We offer accessible and effective content to meet the needs of any diverse workforce. With our proven launch strategy and marketing resources, plus ongoing engagement programs and account support, we take the stress out of employee benefits.
The ideal Associate Customer Success Manager has 2+ years of applicable experience and is exceptional in building customer relationships and program management in a fast paced environment. In this role, you will manage a large portfolio of accounts where the primary focus is on implementing Calm’s best practices at scale. This includes driving adoption, customer delight, and ultimately renewal/expansion. On this team, you will have the opportunity to work alongside the Sales, Marketing, Product and Engineering teams, among others.
- Successfully support our Calm for Business partners at scale -- build strong champions who meet and exceed their goals with Calm.
- Gain a deep understanding of trends across customers’ wellness goals and help partners implement impactful engagement strategies.
- Engage 1:1 with targeted customers at key points in the customer journey to ensure adoption of Calm.
- Leverage tools and technology to deliver value to multiple accounts at once through 1:many programs, such as creating email campaigns, custom trainings/webinars, new collateral, and hosting office hours.
- Lead and perform Business Reviews multiple times each week.
- Become a Calm expert and share wellness best practices with customers.
- Effectively leverage data and reports to propose solutions, track program key performance indicators and insights.
Who You Are:
- A self-starter who has past program management experience, is process oriented, with excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle & prioritize various tasks.
- Intellectually curious, and show interest in understanding the “why” behind customer requirements and business processes, in order to make suggestions for continuous improvement.
- Ability to collaborate with different individuals across the organization and a “roll-up the sleeves” approach to accomplish all necessary tasks.
- Exceptional written communication skills.
- Very comfortable using tools & technology including Salesforce, Outreach and Zendesk on a day to day basis. Comfortable running filter based reports and analyzing data to identify trends.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience working in a fast paced startup environment.
- A passion for mental fitness and well being.
- Experience with project management and change management.
- 2+ years of experience in a Customer Success or Account Management role.
The anticipated salary range for this position is $72,000 - $100,800. The base salary range represents the low and high end of Calm’s salary range for this position. Not all candidates will be eligible for the upper end of the salary range. Exact salary will ultimately depend on multiple factors, which may include the successful candidates skills, experience and other qualifications. This role is also eligible for equity + comprehensive benefits + 401k + flexible time off.