Make is a visual platform for anyone to design, build, and automate anything. Headquartered in Prague since its release in 2016, Make was acquired by Celonis in 2020, and currently operates as an independent business unit under the Celonis umbrella. As we continue to grow, we look forward to hiring the best talent from all over the globe for all our areas and departments.
We are looking for a highly motivated Go-to-Market Strategy & Operations Manager with a strong focus on pricing to join our team at Make. As the Pricing & Operations Manager, you will be responsible for improving and executing pricing strategies, as well as managing projects to support our global go-to-market efforts. You will report directly to the Head of Market Strategy & Operations.
- Work with cross-functional teams, including Product, Sales, Marketing and Finance, to develop and implement pricing models that meet revenue objectives and market demand.
- Collect and analyze insights, feedback, and data from customer, customer-facing teams, customers, external research, and benchmarks to gain a comprehensive understanding of pricing performance and make recommendations accordingly.
- Establish pricing performance review procedures, conduct regular executive-level evaluations on pricing performance, and provide suggestions for future action.
- Lead and oversee projects that support our global go-to-market strategy, ensuring that stakeholders across the organization are in agreement and aligned.
- Conduct market research to identify best practices and keep up with industry trends and the competitive landscape.
- Quickly learning and understanding the value customers receive from our product.
- 3+ years of experience in consulting, pricing, project management, or a similar field.
- Experience working with pricing in SaaS companies, with a preference for consumption-based B2B models.
- Master's degree in Economics, Marketing Statistics, or a related field.
- Analytical, strategic, and innovative thinker with strong analytical and business judgement.
- Expertise in data modelling, analysis, and statistics.
- Ability to translate business goals into models that produce actionable suggestions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Knowledge of how to use data to create models and make decisions.
What we offer
- RSUs grant in a rapidly growing company raising its value every day
- Multinational team with 40+ nationalities creating the future of automation
- Learning & Development plan
- 25 days of vacation, 24th&31st Dec company holiday
- Extra parental vacation (3-6 months)
- RSUs grant for a newborn child
- Gym pass
- A subscription to Headspace - a leading mindfulness and meditation platform
- Meal and transportation tickets
- Medical insurance
- family leave program, offering 24 weeks of paid leave for main carers and
- 12 weeks for supporting carers