About Concept Art House
We power Web3 projects for the biggest brands and IP in the World.
Concept Art House is looking for a Tokenomics Lead to work with Product and Engineering to design, implement, and maintain a platform token and accompanying platform ecosystem. We are looking for an Economist with a strong statistical background who understands Web3 business models and has the context and insight into the NFT space. You will be responsible for drafting the white-paper and championing the system design for a novel crypto-economics system for a multi-sided platform. As you take the design from initial conception to community presentation and feedback request to implementation, you will build easy to parse visual models of the economy and its interactions to enable scenario testing and planning. After launch, you will work with on-chain data to analyze and maintain the ecosystem.
What you will accomplish here:
- Design novel economic and crypto-economic frameworks for a multi-sided platform and turn ideas, theories, and research into implementations of a platform token.
- Collaborate with Executive Leadership, Product, and Engineering to draft and champion token white-paper.
- Map well-explored economic mechanisms and models to blockchain use cases.
- Design and run simulations for stress testing and backtesting of platform token’s risk parameters.
- Analyze on-chain and market data through various analytics and data science tools to draw conclusions on the market. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
What you will need to be successful:
- Deep interest in Web3 and crypto-economics
- At least one successful token launch
- Solid understanding of current state of Web3 crypto-economics, and blockchain technologies generally, with a focus on NFT projects
- Experience in designing economic incentives for a multi-sided platform
- Experience drafting token white-paper and presenting complex concepts in simple terms to a non-technical audience
- Experience with performing various simulations (agent-based, monte carlo, etc.) and extracting insights from data
- Ability to understand Solidity smart contracts
- Knowledge of DAO governance protocols and best practices for incorporating community into ongoing maintenance and evolution of economy
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Experience working with a team located across multiple time zones
- BONUS: Masters and/or PhD in Statistics, Economics, or Econometrics