ClickUp is the world's only all-in-one productivity platform that flexes to the way people want to work. It replaces all individual workplace productivity tools with a single, unified platform including project management, document collaboration, spreadsheets, chat, goals, and more. On a mission to make the world more productive, ClickUp is headquartered in San Diego and scaling remotely and internationally. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, ClickUp helps millions of users to be more productive and save at least one day every week. 🦄
This role entails helping our solutions engineering and professional services teams with customer specific technical configurations & integrations. You’ll work alongside customer success teams to architect solutions that ensure that ClickUp is sticky and successful in their organization!
In this dynamic and rapidly evolving digital landscape, the seamless coordination and efficient management of tasks and projects have become paramount. This role will be instrumental in assisting and empowering ClickUp, a cutting-edge productivity platform, to thrive and provide top-notch solutions. While your expertise will be utilized by ClickUp, Leap will serve as your Employer of Record in the Philippines. This unique collaboration will create an environment where your talent can truly shine, making a significant impact on the productivity and success of ClickUp's operations.
- Act as technical expert potentially both pre and post sales to ensure that the product directly solves the customer's requirements, and solve for complex technical requirements that may involve migrations of legacy data, integrations to 3rd party systems, as well as exports to BI systems.
- Leverage integration platforms and API to develop custom solutions, that are scalable for customer needs and growth.
- Build strong relationships with our clients to understand their needs and ensure their success with ClickUp.
- Document customer requirements and translate them into solution designs.
- Design solutions to embed ClickUp in our customers' business workflows, including potentially unique, customer specific solutions.
- Architect and build unique solutions for our customers.
- Build and deliver training for admins & end users, so they're empowered to take the product as their own.
- Educate customers on the full value of ClickUp so they maximize usage of features with full user adoption.
- Provide client and team status updates on project progress.
- As the "eyes & ears on the ground" of the customer, partner with Sales and Customer Success team to keep them abreast of customer satisfaction, escalations, and identify possible expansions opportunities.
- Represent the voice of the customer and influence product development roadmap.
- 3+ years of experience in B2B SaaS in a technical role such as technical consultant or developer
- Experience working with integration platforms. Examples include Zapier, Integromat, Dell Boomi, MuleSoft, Workato, etc.
- Experience building scalable API development using WebApi 2, REST, JSON, etc.
- Experience using third party APIs
- Experience with UI/UX and wireframing to define requirements
- Experience with Postman
- Strong project management skills to keep projects on-track and manage unique flows.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to clearly articulate technical topics to a non-technical audience.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive attitude, empathy, and high energy.
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with the ability to establish credibility with executives.
- Some travel may be required based on client needs.