Palta is a multi-product tech platform developing several mobile apps focused on health and well-being with a combined audience of more than 50 million monthly active users. Our portfolio includes such successful companies as Flo (global leader in female health), Simple (a nutrition and wellness app with over 15m downloads), Zing (personal fitness trainer), and more.
The rapid portfolio growth is fuelled by the recently raised $100 million in a series B round led by VNV Global.
Simple Fasting, part of the Palta family, is a game-changing AI-powered health & wellness platform aimed to provide intermittent fasting followers with a solution that would support them in achieving tangible fitness results.
Our mission is to give day-to-day personal insight into people's nutrition leading to healthier lives through behavior change.
Simple is the most popular fasting app in the US. The app securely aggregates, stores and analyzes user data to help users make long-term lifestyle changes that can improve their wellbeing.
The company collaborates with doctors and health researchers to develop science-based solutions that are 100% safe.
Zing AI Coach is a digital fitness companion app that can make a fitness program for you and motivate, educate, and help you achieve your fitness goals. 2 years ago, we launched the company to create the first AI-powered fitness product to replace the personal trainer's function and successfully succeeded with that vision. We develop breakthrough AI solutions that combine deep knowledge of the user's condition with comprehensive competencies in fitness.
Our mission in Zing is to empower every person to improve their health and wellness through physical and mental transformations.
As a Growth Product Manager focusing on web funnel, you'll be part of a cross-functional team aimed at driving revenue-centric solutions that align seamlessly with our overall growth strategy. You will work alongside analysts, engineering, PMM, designers, market researchers and UXR professionals to achieve ambitious growth and revenue targets.
- Develop and execute web funnel and segmentation strategies to drive the growth of key revenue and paid marketing metrics including gross revenue, roas, ltv and conversion rates.
- Create and prioritize experimentation roadmap based on research, data analytics, and growth opportunities.
- Utilize both qualitative and quantitative data to gain deep insights into customer interactions with web funnels, identifying areas for improvement and potential growth opportunities.
- Manage cross-functional team (product, marketing, engineering, analytics) to brainstorm, plan, and roll out experiments with web funnels and initiatives to meet or exceed targeted objectives.
- Regularly communicate findings, insights, and new hypotheses to key stakeholders.
We expect that you have
- 3+ years experience in product management or growth in B2C subscription products, with expertise in Marketing-led growth, CRO and paid marketing.
- Proven track record of successfully driving growth through market analysis, user researches, CRO, and revenue-centric strategies.
- Proven track record of building engaging storytelling onboardings that are tailored to different user segments and JBTD.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven approach to decision-making.
- Self-starter with ability to execute under deadlines and accountable for ambitious goals.
- Growth/marketing experimental mindset with a desire to learn and iterate at a rapid pace.
- Highly data-literate with a strong revenue growth intuition based on pattern customer behavior and market trends.
- Confident and clear communicator with the ability to create the right narrative for sharing ideas at every level in the organization.
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English (B2+).
Why working at Zing is awesome
- Be part of the fastest-growing fitness and lifestyle startup and help people improve their health
- Open-minded teams, a welcoming and inclusive company culture, plus the opportunity to make a real difference with a game-changing health tech product. You can directly influence the product and its metrics.
- A competitive salary package based on your unique expertise, skillset, and impact on the product.
- Stock options of the well-funded startup.
- Opportunities for rapid career development in a hyper-growth startup.
- Excellent work environment: the company is small enough to be person-oriented.
- Work-life balance to suit everyone: flexible working hours.
- English-speaking environment.
If you are passionate about understanding user needs and contributing to the development of a user-centered product, we would love to hear from you. Join us and help us create an exceptional user experience for Zing Coach!