Patreon is the best place for creators to build memberships by providing exclusive access to their work and a deeper connection with their communities. We’re building a content and community platform where creators can engage directly with their fans and monetize their creativity, while maintaining full ownership over the work they make and the communities they create.
We’re leaders in the membership space with 250,000+ active creators and over $3.5 billion paid directly to creators on our platform. Our team is building tools to optimize the creator-to-fan relationship, including native video, enhanced podcasting features, improved creation tools, and new community experiences.
About the Role
- Contribute to setting and delivering the vision, strategy, and product roadmap for driving the acquisition and conversion of new creators to Patreon
- Inspire and motivate a team of designers and engineers to achieve ambitious outcomes
- Work closely with growth marketing, partnerships, and product teams to drive both iterative experimentation and step-change growth to expand Patreon’s impact
- Work closely with cross-functional teams from engineering, data science, design, marketing, creator success, finance, legal and more
- Understand and influence the roadmaps of other product teams and our broader product strategy
- 6+ years in product management with experience driving growth on a global consumer-facing product
- Deep experience with impactful and rapid experimentation paired with holistic long-term product thinking.
- Proven ability to use unsuccessful experiments and launches to iterate towards success
- An understanding of qualitative and quantitative research & analytical methods and when to apply them to identify & appropriately prioritize a product roadmap
- The ability to gather input & communicate with a large number of internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to inspire & rally a team around a clear vision, strategy & roadmap
- (Bonus) Experience working closely on growth acquisition marketing initiatives in addition to 0 to 1 product development.
New York Pay Range