Webflow is the leading visual development platform for building powerful websites without writing code. By combining modern web development technologies into one platform, Webflow enables people to build websites visually, saving engineering time, while clean code seamlessly generates in the background. From independent designers and creative agencies to Fortune 500 companies, millions worldwide use Webflow to be more nimble, creative, and collaborative. It’s the web, made better.
Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
We are looking for a Technical Product Manager to lead the Infrastructure team. As a foundational group and backbone of Webflow, our mission is to build and maintain the systems that enable continued growth of our business and reliable & efficient operation of the Webflow application and published sites. The Infrastructure group is responsible for a broad domain of areas, including Developer Experience, Reliability, Quality, Billing, and Data Platform.
About the role
- Location: US Remote
- Our cash compensation amount for this role ranges from $151,000 - $208,000 for most US locations and $168,000 - $231,000 for US locations with a higher cost of labor. All figures cited above are in $USD and pertain to workers located in the United States. Pay is based on several factors including market location, and may vary depending on job related experience, knowledge, qualifications, and skills.
As a Technical Product Manager , you will …
- Drive the strategy and roadmap for the Infrastructure group - including Developer Experience, Data Platform, Reliability, and Quality
- Collaborate closely with Engineering, Data Science, Quality, Operations and Product to execute on large-scale, foundational projects
- Define success and set standards for testing, product acceptance, developer experience, and reliability that will propel Webflow with a world-class foundation
- Prioritize the highest-leverage areas to tackle across a massive surface area
- Ensure the successful rollout of products and programs that raise the bar for quality, reliability and developer experience
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly.
You’ll thrive as a Technical Product Manager if you:
- Have 5+ years experience in a Technical Product Manager or Software Engineering role
- Have prior experience working with technologies like React, Node, MongoDB, AWS/GCP, Fastly, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka
- Articulate a bold vision, and can collaboratively partner and influence across multiple teams and stakeholders to create a path to achieve it
- Know how to balance building for the long-term with delivering near-term wins for users
- Can effectively communicate complex topics to a broad range of audiences
- Thrive in the ambiguity that comes with a fast-paced, high-growth environment
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Technical Product Manager and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application! We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. However, as much as we wish we could interview everyone who submits an application, we cannot guarantee an interview or feedback due to the unprecedented volume of applications we are receiving today. We are rooting for you, and hope you do consider applying.
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.