About Animoca Brands
Animoca Brands, a Deloitte Tech Fast winner and ranked in the Financial Times list of High Growth Companies Asia-Pacific 2021, is a leader in digital entertainment, blockchain, and gamification that is working to advance digital property rights. It develops and publishes a broad portfolio of products including the REVV token and SAND token; original games including The Sandbox, Crazy Kings, and Crazy Defense Heroes; and products utilizing popular intellectual properties including Disney, WWE, Snoop Dogg, The Walking Dead, Power Rangers, MotoGP™, and Formula E. The company has multiple subsidiaries, including The Sandbox, Blowfish Studios, Quidd, GAMEE, nWay, Pixowl, Forj, Lympo, Grease Monkey Games, and Eden Games. Animoca Brands has a growing portfolio of more than 200 investments in NFT-related companies and decentralized projects that are contributing to building the open metaverse, including Axie Infinity, OpenSea, Dapper Labs (NBA Top Shot), Yield Guild Games, Harmony, Alien Worlds, Star Atlas, and others. For more information visit www.animocabrands.com or follow on Twitter or Facebook.
We are currently looking for a UI/UX Lead to work with User Experience Designers, Visual Designers, User Researchers, Front End Engineers, Business Analysts, Copywriters, and other Marketers on a regular basis across several market leading Web3 projects focused on both Gaming and NFT’s.
- Collaborate with leadership and team members across design, engineering, product management, and marketing
- Define, craft, and evolve designs that fit within visual systems and/or standards
- Proactively solicit feedback from stakeholders and provide feedback to the broader product team to strive for better quality
- Review existing products and do product testings and improvement reports
- Work with outsourcing companies to review their UI/UX, research deliveries
- Lead and mentor the design team to streamline work flows and improve UX strategy across multiple projects
- Become familiar with crypto-user thinking and stay on top of upcoming trends and figure out the user behavior and user journey for our target user.
- Only candidates with an online (or PDF) portfolio will be considered
- Demonstrable UI/UX design experience within a lead capacity
- Proficiency in design software including Figma and Photoshop
- Experience with websites
- Strong sense of responsive design, UX and technology trends
- Ability to conduct user research, A/B testing and iteration usability testing
- Comfort with an iterative design process that includes accepting and acting on feedback
- Strong understanding of blockchain, cryptocurrency or e-commerce is preferable
- Self-driven, a growth mindset
- A player/coach mentality.
- Dynamic and Multi-cultural work environment (15 nationalities and counting!)
- Token and NFT incentive schemes provided by Animoca Brands
- Flat company structure: your ideas get heard by the right people very quickly
- Casual work attire
- Opportunity to get involved in working with various subsidiary brands
- Benefits (Medical / Life / Transportation Allowances)